What's new

Aspire neeko rta

So I started using my neeko again last month, put it on the mod on a whim, and for whatever reason the gurgling issue fixed itself. No idea what I'm doing differently still using the same wire and cotton bacon v2. Still cutting to the same length, roughly length chrisk2k has in his pictures. Same mod too but it works now. Using it with 1mm in the bottom and no top pin

In colder weather eliquid tends to come out thicker. Just a thought.

Just got the Neeko and using it now but if i do a double vape i was getting a very slight gurgle. I took out the top Airflow Restrictor and it's perfect so thanks @John R for mentioning that. Great Flavour and a full bodied Vape but for me i think the Trio beats it, saying that i am really enjoying it with some Tobacco Nic Salts.

Just got the Neeko and using it now but if i do a double vape i was getting a very slight gurgle. I took out the top Airflow Restrictor and it's perfect so thanks @John R for mentioning that. Great Flavour and a full bodied Vape but for me i think the Trio beats it, saying that i am really enjoying it with some Tobacco Nic Salts.
The Trio? How very dare you :28::)

The Trio? How very dare you :28::)

Just my opinion so don't take it to heart, i think the Berserker 2 is better as well but thought saying so might upset too many people. I also like the MD as well though some think it's pretty poor, like i say it's imo.

Just my opinion so don't take it to heart, i think the Berserker 2 is better as well but thought saying so might upset too many people. I also like the MD as well though some think it's pretty poor, like i say it's imo.
Only joking bro. Taste is subjective and all that. Havent tried the Trio either so...

If you're after the best flavour, just get the Bishop :p

:guns:

I have looked at the Bishop but heard different things about it as with most Tanks i have bought. I have amassed quite a few MTL Tanks and own quite a few. I have what i need for now but will check it out again when Shenzen has become open to trade.

Just brought this out of retirement. It was actually my first RTA and I have to say it's a little cracker. I actually forgot why I retired it in the first place.

I never did manage to find spare glass for it though.

Swapped to the Neeko from a Pandora v1 a few weeks ago.
Is it just me or does the Neeko need more wick changing than normal? Coil gets gunked up within 24 hours after changing the cotton and cleaning the coil.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Swapped to the Neeko from a Pandora v1 a few weeks ago.
Is it just me or does the Neeko need more wick changing than normal? Coil gets gunked up within 24 hours after changing the cotton and cleaning the coil.
Anyone else experiencing this?

If your coil is gunking up that will be down to juice choice not the Neeko. I have had my Coil in mine for over a week and it looks like i have just put it in, Sweeter Liquids are the usual culprit for gunking up your coil, i have a Cherry Tobacco in mine and it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom