What's new

Aspire neeko rta

KF Lite clones by YFTK are fantastic but I still adore my Reapers with the tighter MTL deck tbh

Totally agree. Am just using a simple round wire kanthal @ 1 ohm. Only needs about 13 watts and it's great flavour.

I have to say that I can taste a clear difference between simple round wire and, say, Stapled clapton or dual clapton with Manabush colas and tobaccos. Especially at say Staple at 0.6Ohms vs round at 0.8.

So, my Neeko arrived today (thank you Aspire Vendor - hassle-free and fast) has been cleaned, coiled, wicked and, proudly sitting on a new Mixx (couldn’t resist as it was on offer) is delivering a very nice vape indeed. Who needs high-end when ‘prestige’ will do

60614FC0-69BC-4640-A91D-11D552C69294.jpeg
And the obligatory photo upload. Apologies for the naff background...

Wasn’t going to ruin the moment with a grumble but, if this Neeko had been delivered to Jai Haze all hell would have broken loose. Now I’m not saying there were any bings bongs bungs burrs Olly Murs or reverse cowgirl shoots, though he would probably have picked up on the nanolitre of vg on the base of the drip tip and the tiny paint chip, but there were three tiny bits of metal sitting inside one of the airflow adaptors. I don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t noticed and had inhaled them but I can’t imagine a good outcome. Weirder still it turns out these are magnetized and have polarity. Pics to follow, you’ll see they have rounded ends. The metal bar on the right is the 1.5 mm end of a coiling rod. Anyone else had anything similar happen to them?

Yeah, didn’t ruin it for me but I guess I expected better from Aspire seeing as it’s meant to be their top of the range stuff. I’m going to make a complaint to the vendor as I think they need to be aware of things like this. Three tiny magnets stuffed inside a component like that, it’s a bit weird.
Loving the vape though - glad I got one :)

That is pretty bad. If mine had those, it's safe to say they're now embedded somewhere in my lungs, and they went down easy!

Back
Top Bottom