What's new

Aspire neeko rta

Thanks Rew, I think I'll go with a Neeko and save a few quid.
Or get a Neeko and a new mod to go with it!

Thanks Rew, I think I'll go with a Neeko and save a few quid.
Or get a Neeko and a new mod to go with it!

Think it's better to do it that way round first. If the Neeko doesn't do it for you then maybe try the Kayfun or even try a clone of it.

The KFL and Reaper are great RTAs, but are they any better than the Neeko because they are expensive? Not in my eyes. The Neeko is mass produced. That is the only difference. Everything else is subjective of course.
Agree rew. While i mainly use kayfun lites (I've both genuines and clones and there's no difference.. Sorry but there just isn't) I also use the Pandora, bishop, pioneer ect and they all offer a superb vape. The difference is purely personal, be it aesthetic or slightly different vape style.

Rew persuaded me to try the neeko and I can't find fault with it. Anyone who says something else offers a better vape is either talking about personal taste or is a vape snob.

Agree rew. While i mainly use kayfun lites (I've both genuines and clones and there's no difference.. Sorry but there just isn't) I also use the Pandora, bishop, pioneer ect and they all offer a superb vape. The difference is purely personal, be it aesthetic or slightly different vape style.

On the whole even the mass produced stuff is built to a high standard these days.

Thank you for the swift response. So would you rate the Neeko as being on a similar level to a Reaper or Kf Lite? Part of me wants to go down the more exclusive route but the attraction of something decent for a fraction of the price is hard to ignore.

When it comes to the KF Lite, don't be afraid of going the clone route. There are a few decently machined ones in the £20 - £25 range that come complete with extension tanks and pro pins. If you like it then it may be worth paying through the nose for an original.

When it comes to the KF Lite, don't be afraid of going the clone route. There are a few decently machined ones in the £20 - £25 range that come complete with extension tanks and pro pins. If you like it then it may be worth paying through the nose for an original.

Yeah and you can get the clones in UK as well. Or you could last time I looked.

Back
Top Bottom