What's new

Aspire neeko rta

82khali

Postman
Aspire always known to make quality products, looking forward to this one.

It has a high end look.

You could spend most of your time messing around with the air flow discs without even having a vape:18:

You could spend most of your time messing around with the air flow discs without even having a vape:18:

It has top and bottom airflow inserts, I had plenty of fun playing around with the combinations and finding a perfect balance to suit my taste, the top one you can change on the fly but the bottom one needs to be fitted before the coil.

My review has been delayed while I wait for the final retail version but overall I really liked it.

Aspire_Neeko_MTL_RTA-1.jpg
Aspire_Neeko_MTL_RTA-Contents-1.jpg

Hmmm, this one looks interesting to me too. Still yet to find anything better then the Doggystyle 2k16 for flavour but I'm getting tired of that darn AFC and how you have to manipulate it all but closed to get any restriction, and pretty sure it's coming to the end of its production life. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one for sure.

Hmmm, this one looks interesting to me too. Still yet to find anything better then the Doggystyle 2k16 for flavour but I'm getting tired of that darn AFC and how you have to manipulate it all but closed to get any restriction, and pretty sure it's coming to the end of its production life. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one for sure.

I’m with you @binary the 2K16 and 2K18 Doggystyle’s have kept me going for years now and they’re out of stock just about everywhere, I’ve enough of them to keep me going for a bit yet probably 10 of them and spare tanks etc, I’ve tried all sorts and nothing matches the flavour for me.
I think there is a few of us [emoji106]

Yeah, I've got 6 in constant daily use and a few new ones stashed away along with some spare tanks and o-rings. Should be good for a few years I guess, but just the knowledge that it's coming to the end of the line adds some urgency to finding an alternative on the same level. I've got 4 very old Ubertoots stashed away which are close, built like tanks and should last forever, but that wicking system can drive a sane man crazy. I'm testing a Pioneer at the moment. First run I wasn't that impressed but second run it's doing better. Not quite the same level of flavour, but it has a very nice restricted draw and the best of the rest so far for me I think.

I’m with you @binary the 2K16 and 2K18 Doggystyle’s have kept me going for years now and they’re out of stock just about everywhere, I’ve enough of them to keep me going for a bit yet probably 10 of them and spare tanks etc, I’ve tried all sorts and nothing matches the flavour for me.
I think there is a few of us [emoji106]

^^^ this ^^^^ :18:

Back
Top Bottom