What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT

View attachment 221861

It's a nice little mod, very simple only has a wattage mode and removable 18650 so good for a mtl setup. I wish it had a puff counter though. Some of the "chrome" has started to chip away around the edges though, I noticed a few days ago. That annoyed me a bit.

Not very good finish quality then... suppose that all you need .. let’s be honest your only ever going to use it with that tank so a prefect pairing ... might still grab one and keep it solely for my gt

Hmm which mod? I have a few :)

Edit: if you mean the one in the pictures on this thread, it's the aspire glint mod, which came as a kit with the Nautilus GT.
Yeah. The one in yer post I quoted. Might not have been you, but I've seen it a coupla times on here.

Cheers.

Not very good finish quality then... suppose that all you need .. let’s be honest your only ever going to use it with that tank so a prefect pairing ... might still grab one and keep it solely for my gt

DSC_0140.JPG

I did pair it with my hastur mini for a while, thought it didn't look too bad :)

View attachment 221864

I did pair it with my hastur mini for a while, thought it didn't look too bad :)

That actually looks very nice indeed ... never come across that tank.. new to mtl really ... it’s more of a smokers vape style which I like .. don’t get me wrong dtl is great but I’ve had enough of clouds hahah and I can’t dtl on low wattage so it’s perfect for me now

That actually looks very nice indeed ... never come across that tank.. new to mtl really ... it’s more of a smokers vape style which I like .. don’t get me wrong dtl is great but I’ve had enough of clouds hahah and I can’t dtl on low wattage so it’s perfect for me now

I'd highly recommend the hastur mini if you decide to get an mtl rta. There's quite a few threads on this forum about it if you search for it. I learnt to build with this tank and Its still in rotation for me :2thumbsup:

I’ve been on normal subohm tanks for ages but never got in to mtl’S ... now I’m in the mtl gang tho I might give it a search and find one ... are they still readily available? Nice to build on? Not that I haven’t built on some right dogs before but I like a enjoyable experience when building sometimes ahaha

I’ve been on normal subohm tanks for ages but never got in to mtl’S ... now I’m in the mtl gang tho I might give it a search and find one ... are they still readily available? Nice to build on? Not that I haven’t built on some right dogs before but I like a enjoyable experience when building sometimes ahaha

Yeah their still available, I've seen them on Sr-Vapes and vaping101. It's a bit like a Kayfun deck, very small. Pretty easy to build on, took me a while to nail the wicking, but most rtas I find difficult to wick tbh. Flavour pretty good too.

Yeah their still available, I've seen them on Sr-Vapes and vaping101. It's a bit like a Kayfun deck, very small. Pretty easy to build on, took me a while to nail the wicking, but most rtas I find difficult to wick tbh. Flavour pretty good too.

Thanks for the heads up .. I’ll jump on one on payday

Back
Top Bottom