What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT in gold wow!!!!

valtonio

Postman
Good evening,

A friend of mine recently purchased the gt kit in gold. He let me try it and I was very impressed with the finish and performance of the tank. The only thing I wasn't fussed on was the mod. I was wondering could you give me some recommendations on a nice quality mod which pairs up well with the nautilus tank please.? Thank you in advance...

For more recommend actions I guess it would help to know what you didn't like about the other mod. Also, do you have any specifics in mind, ie internal or external battery? What's your budget?
Having said that @rew is right the Kroma R is great.

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer an integrated battery for ease of use. In regards to the aspire mod I just felt it didn't look like a quality build, even a bit plastic looking.. The korma R is a nice mod I also quite like the look of the vaporesso gen. I'll let you know when I pick something up. I'll wait and see if there are any further thoughts or ideas on here before doing so

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer an integrated battery for ease of use. In regards to the aspire mod I just felt it didn't look like a quality build, even a bit plastic looking.. The korma R is a nice mod I also quite like the look of the vaporesso gen. I'll let you know when I pick something up. I'll wait and see if there are any further thoughts or ideas on here before doing so
The Gen nano? I've not used one but it's getting great reviews, I have a standard Gen and that's a really good mod but dual external battery.

Innokin Proton Mini, internal battery, small. Both in black would pair nicely.

I was planning on pairing it with the full size Nautilus GT. In the end I went for the stainless Kroma-R.

If you wanna get a tiny mod, the the Vaporesso Target Mini V2 is a nice little mod. Has 2000 MAH battery and fully featured. Shown on the right in this pic

upload_2020-8-7_7-7-32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom