What's new

Are you still a 'Dirty Baccy' vaper?

Well there’s no combination like dark fruits and tobacco, for sure. :D

Try https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/62182 but let it steep, for me it had a horrible medicinal quality at 3 weeks, mellowed out in 4 weeks.

In the thread: I find I can't get away from tobaccoish juices. Fruits never did it for me, and deserts tire me quickly, but I can vape RY4 blends forever. NETs are great but I can't be bothered with having to rewick every 5-10 ml (at most).

I recently picked up my old pipe though and enjoy a bowl 2-3 times a week, seriously although it's been said time and time again that tobacco juices will never emulate the taste of burning tobacco leaves I find that I am enjoying the pipe FAR MORE now than I ever did when I was smoking cigarettes. I've smoked maybe 10 cigarettes since I started vaping 2 years ago and now find them to be the stupidest thing ever, just a nicotine delivery/addiction system and nothing more. Stinky, tasteless, crap.

Try https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/62182 but let it steep, for me it had a horrible medicinal quality at 3 weeks, mellowed out in 4 weeks.

In the thread: I find I can't get away from tobaccoish juices. Fruits never did it for me, and deserts tire me quickly, but I can vape RY4 blends forever. NETs are great but I can't be bothered with having to rewick every 5-10 ml (at most).

I recently picked up my old pipe though and enjoy a bowl 2-3 times a week, seriously although it's been said time and time again that tobacco juices will never emulate the taste of burning tobacco leaves I find that I am enjoying the pipe FAR MORE now than I ever did when I was smoking cigarettes. I've smoked maybe 10 cigarettes since I started vaping 2 years ago and now find them to be the stupidest thing ever, just a nicotine delivery/addiction system and nothing more. Stinky, tasteless, crap.

Thanks for the tip. I don’t have tobacco c or the flv fig but I might adapt it with FA fig and another tobacco and maybe nuts of some kind.

Thanks for the tip. I don’t have tobacco c or the flv fig but I might adapt it with FA fig and another tobacco and maybe nuts of some kind.

I didn't have FLV fig either and decided to sub it for INW plum tobacco however in hindsight I should've have tried two batches as it dominates the mix and I believe is the source of the medicine/plastic off taste. Currently with this sub the juice has sweet plum/prune on the inhale and some faint tobacco on the exhale - not bad at all but I wanted it drier and darker. INW tobaccos are hit and miss for me so far though, I need to get my finger out and do single flavour testing, just cba...

I didn't have FLV fig either and decided to sub it for INW plum tobacco however in hindsight I should've have tried two batches as it dominates the mix and I believe is the source of the medicine/plastic off taste. Currently with this sub the juice has sweet plum/prune on the inhale and some faint tobacco on the exhale - not bad at all but I wanted it drier and darker. INW tobaccos are hit and miss for me so far though, I need to get my finger out and do single flavour testing, just cba...

I’ve had good luck with the inw tobaccos so far after not getting on with the first couple I tried. I’ve been slowly working my way though the batch I got recently, there are none I don’t like yet and a couple of crackers. I really like tuscan garden.

For the last while I’ve been mixing up 30ml testers to try flavours, then depending on how it goes either puffing them on their own or combining what’s left after testing with other liquids or adding other concentrates. It’s quite a good system, it works for me.

I have some Tamahaac coming to try..it sounds just what I’m after so looking forward to having a try see how it is..Thanks @manabush.

Try OSDIY Tobacco Blend, mixed at 8%, a hefty exhale of dry ashy tobacco, I'm surprised how good it is.

Iv never really got the way things have gone with vape flavours, i love sweets, i love biscuits, i love desserts, i love berries, but eating and smoking/vaping are two seperate things.

Iv vaped nothing but RY4 Nutzilla all day every day for the last 3 years without getting sick of it, but i have never found a 'sweet' juice i can tollerate for an hour.

Im sure theres a reason tobacco companies never produced strawberry cigarettes, its probably because strawberry cigarettes are fcuking stupid ;)

I get you @Jumpman but to be fair though ry4 nutzilla is actually verysweet, it tastes like nuts and caramel and hardly much of any tobacco. It certainly tastes much closer to a dessert than a fag. You might find some sweet tobacco liquid that you’d like, manabush for instance.

Maybe iv become immune to the flavour after so long, i dont taste much and it doesnt seem sweet to me, i mix it at 10%.

It took me so long to find a flavour i could tollerate i never tried much after i found it. I did try manabush, it was good but one of base flavours didnt really agree with me, and it was in the whole range.

Jesus, I find it too strong at 4%. I don’t really like sweet liquid mind, so maybe it just seems sweet to me.

Back
Top Bottom