What's new

Any tips?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58360

I don't really appear to be much of an MTL person usually, but I've been considering having a setup for it for a while (yeah, a while, some of my 6.5 week vaping career ;))

Anyway, in my "dick face" package of discarded crap I got sent the other day, there was this tank:

15434058807671060840191.jpg

Which isn't terrible (to me). Low juice consumption, low wattage so long battery life - not bad really.

On to the point of the thread...

There was also:

15434060144611335258966.jpg

An aga t-2?

I'm intrigued...

I've had a look about on building it up, but I have no mesh or cable.

I do have cotton, and some string stuff:

1543406153578408063471.jpg

Is either sensibly usable?

Videos say yes, but y'know...

I think you’ll be able to use cotton in it. Many people use cotton in the vaponaute atties, which are similar.

I don’t know anything about this person, but he seems to be building t the same way I would do le mirage and zephyr.

The string stuff is silica and hasn't really been used since the fluffy cotton revolution......mesh I can't get on with @Rob is yere man.

Honestly? IMHO it will not be anywhere near as good with cotton .... go on ........ try mesh .......... :16:

Building gennies with cotton ain't easy either ........ it bloody fiddly, if you want to try MTL I'd start with something less ........ erm ......... headache-inducing ...... :D

Honestly? IMHO it will not be anywhere near as good with cotton .... go on ........ try mesh .......... :16:

Building gennies with cotton ain't easy either ........ it bloody fiddly

I would try mesh, but I have approximately none of it...

I did done this though:

IMG-20181128-WA0002.jpeg

It's, erm, odd.

I don't hate it...

I think I may have overwicked it, maybe. The wick looks bone dry now, but it's not looking or tasting burnt and it's producing vapour.

Flavour is about on par with the little K2 tank - I was expecting more from descriptions in videos.

if you want to try MTL I'd start with something less ........ erm ......... headache-inducing ...... :D

Nah, if there's no challenge there's no fun ;)

Building gennies with cotton ain't easy either ........ it bloody fiddly, if you want to try MTL I'd start with something less ........ erm ......... headache-inducing ...... :D

Just wondering, how would it be more difficult than a mirage or zephyr? If find them both very easy and problem free.

Just wondering, how would it be more difficult than a mirage or zephyr? If find them both very easy and problem free.
It's an older tank .... built for mesh in the days of the infamous 'genny tilt' to encourage the mesh to wick on the long drop! :D

I have tried cotton in the Kraken ....... but it wasn't as good as mesh.

So mainly just the height of the tank? I find I have to tilt even the corolla!

It's also that it's an older tank, built for using a certain way ........ and possibly not the most encouraging introduction to MTL? ;)

Back
Top Bottom