What's new

Annoyed with the current salt situation

I've thought about this since you posted, Si. Problem is, I think, that MTL vapers don't get through much juice .......... it's a lot of money to put a juice through regulations at each nic level, and I'm very aware that I only get through around 15/20ml a week. As I usually have several flavours on the go at once, and also DIY a couple, I'm really not in a position to complain. No juice vendor is going to keep their head above water by supplying me. Sadly. I'm grateful for what I can get TBH.

I've noticed on here that lots of the people who seem to like Nic salts seem to be more from the DTL camps looking for something stealthier. Who are used to getting through a lot more juice maybe?
Spot on. I often feel bad for my juicemaker of choice, as I only order 60mls at a time and that's a taster bottle for a lot of dtl juice companies.
Difficult to keep going for a mtl purist.
I do get nic salts but I think they're more relevant in the states for new vapers using pods. They can get 50mg hit without losing the lining of their lungs.
I am not a fan and to answer another question above, yes in my experience, they do alter the taste of juice for the worse when used as a nic shot.
It would be nice to see more mtl choices with freebase nic, hopefully sense will eventually prevail with the popularity of mtl set ups for new vapers and those who just want to vape with no fuss.

Isn't DIY the answer to just about every moan and groan about juice companies?

I think @Crewella 's right, there's a very high probability of a correlation between nic salts and pods. The juice companies are simply following the money.

The association of salt nic with pods seems totally arbitrary to me, I much prefer standard nic in a pod.

Back
Top Bottom