What's new

16mm dvarw

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can such strong feeling be provoked by a simple atomiser?

I think some people are unhealthily obsessed with e-cigarettes.
Owner of said group was given a prototype of the 16mm Dwarw with strict instructions that it was for his use only, he's fallen on hard times due to his health and sold it to another group member with the strict proviso that he can't post pictures of it anywhere/sell it on and if he did want to sell it then the original person would buy it back - he went back to the original person to sell it back but he couldn't afford to buy it back at the time, so he sold it to someone else who promptly stuck it on a flippers group were it sold for, I believe, £500! Yip, £500 for a prototype atty!

Original person became aware of this, raised the £500, and managed to buy the atty back - he then returned the atty to the modder. A very public apology was issued to the modder yesterday but today a fellow group member/prototype tester called him out for not only flipping the prototype (flipping is expressly banned in the group) but for also throwing the guy he sold it to under the bus (he's been banned from all major UK FB vaping groups)

Shitstorm ensued at some stuck up for him although acknowledging what he done was wrong, whilst others called what he done a cunt move.

Last edited:
should not of been sold on simples
just wondering if the aiolos clone that was linked here would fit in the baby pico
im about to order the clone for the gizmo 17 but if it fits in the baby pico i might get one
i have the microstick clone as well and managed to fix most of the v drop so any new /re released small rebuild able tanks are top of my interest list
the kf 2.1 was a v nice tank but man was it just way to long and the tifun mk 1 is 17mm at the base but gets to about 19 round the middle
if the price is right i might even get the real 16mm dvarw but as im constantly skint ill have to wait for a clone im afraid

That’s all a bit extreme, eh?
Aye, he gone fucked up big time but the guy has been unwell with mental health issues, and as such his income is in the shitter, he admitted as much himself - he needed some cash to help keep a roof over his family's heads, so he sold something he really shouldn't have, but family comes first, always!

The bigger pity is that there was a big charity night planned for this Saturday, loads of people have donated prizes etc, but I very much doubt it'll be going ahead now. Guy's credibility is in tatters now despite all the previous charity work he's done previously that raised many, many thousands of pounds. I'm genuinely gutted for him and really concerned at the further effects this is going to have on him and his health. I hope his family and real life friends can help him get over this and he can move on with his life.

Aye, he gone fucked up big time but the guy has been unwell with mental health issues, and as such his income is in the shitter, he admitted as much himself - he needed some cash to help keep a roof over his family's heads, so he sold something he really shouldn't have, but family comes first, always!

The bigger pity is that there was a big charity night planned for this Saturday, loads of people have donated prizes etc, but I very much doubt it'll be going ahead now. Guy's credibility is in tatters now despite all the previous charity work he's done previously that raised many, many thousands of pounds. I'm genuinely gutted for him and really concerned at the further effects this is going to have on him and his health. I hope his family and real life friends can help him get over this and he can move on with his life.

I am in that group too but not very active as things are always being kept in insider conversations and opaque descriptions. Thanks for explaining. I am still thinking people are over reacting. If the modder is happy and the sincere apology was posted all should calm down by now. I am so happy such drama doesn’t happen here (only on a rare occasion) because I surely would leave.
It only makes me appreciate the Planet even more.
This is my home.

I am in that group too but not very active as things are always being kept in insider conversations and opaque descriptions. Thanks for explaining. I am still thinking people are over reacting. If the modder is happy and the sincere apology was posted all should calm down by now. I am so happy such drama doesn’t happen here (only on a rare occasion) because I surely would leave.
It only makes me appreciate the Planet even more.
This is my home.
I never saw a response in the group from the modder so don't know if he's accepted the apology or not, and the group was placed on 24 hour lock down not long after to let things calm down a bit. We'll see what happens but he's left his own group and I think a lot of the admin have gone too? A real pity all round :(

Yip, POTV is my home too, and always will be :) I'm only really on FB for Todd's group; and two sales pages as that's where the stuff I'm interested in comes up for sale unfortunately.

I think that we should now close this discussion as it serves no useful purpose now. Obviously, you can resurrect it once more has become apparent and when the matter has been resolved. :)
I am genuinely concerned for Damian's health and would HATE POTV to somehow get drawn into this debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom