What's new

16mm dvarw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wishing to hijack the thread, but do you guys see a substantial difference with the much smaller chambered atty's for MTL. I've avoided MTL vaping since I made the switch, as I thought it would be too reminiscent of smoking cigarettes, but now as it's been a while, I'd like to give it a go and see if I like it. Read the long thread on the 1928 rda in this subforum (should add that I'd be after an RDA, not RTA) so was going to give it a shot, but my gut says that I'd get a better flavour off of something much smaller, like 16-18mm. Doesn't seem to be a lot of options on the cheap and cheerful end of the spectrum for trying something new out, so was thinking of trying out my patience and ordering an Odis 16 clone for China. Don't know how the hell I'd do with waiting in this world of instant gratification (and FOMO) capitalism!

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but do you guys see a substantial difference with the much smaller chambered atty's for MTL. I've avoided MTL vaping since I made the switch, as I thought it would be too reminiscent of smoking cigarettes, but now as it's been a while, I'd like to give it a go and see if I like it. Read the long thread on the 1928 rda in this subforum (should add that I'd be after an RDA, not RTA) so was going to give it a shot, but my gut says that I'd get a better flavour off of something much smaller, like 16-18mm. Doesn't seem to be a lot of options on the cheap and cheerful end of the spectrum for trying something new out, so was thinking of trying out my patience and ordering an Odis 16 clone for China. Don't know how the hell I'd do with waiting in this world of instant gratification (and FOMO) capitalism!

Hang on, I've said something dumb there. There's no way the Odis 16's airflow would do MTL, but the rest of the questions stand.

Another picture of the 16mm Dwarw that I found on FB.
FB_IMG_1541945702140.jpeg

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Agree on the Strike 18. The Berserker MTL RDA is also a good dinky one. I rarely use a dripper, and then only for squonking, but it's pretty decent and the cheap clones ain't bad either. Great flavour at MTL levels. :)

Agree on the Strike 18. The Berserker MTL RDA is also a good dinky one. I rarely use a dripper, and then only for squonking, but it's pretty decent and the cheap clones ain't bad either. Great flavour at MTL levels. :)

There's something about the beserker that I just can't get past. It looks like a butt plug, and while I'm all for those, I don't want to stick one in my mouth! All jokes aside, the height puts me off. Much prefer shorter drippers, as I've just had better experience with them vis-a-vis flavour. Think I'd either go for the 1928 if I wanted something immediately, or the strike if I can be patient on shipping.

Again I rattle on but I've tested too many now over the last few years and possibly only the cthulhu (with some tinkering) has come close to the strike 18 along with the short cranked.

This little atty, or at least the prototype of it, caused the mother of all stooshies on one of the biggest UK FB groups today! Caused a right bloody rammy it did! Not the atty's fault per se, but man has it caused a shit load of bother and major fallout, and effectively ruined the reputation of the group starter/owner - I was pretty saddened watching it all unfold :(

How can such strong feeling be provoked by a simple atomiser?

I think some people are unhealthily obsessed with e-cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom