What's new

“Mouth to lung”

zouzounaki

Olympian
Does anybody else dislike the phrase “mouth to lung”? It sounds like some sort of medical procedure, or an exotic disease. “I’m going in for a mouth to lung, it’s a simple procedure so I should be home in a couple of days”, “He came down with a terrible case of mouth to lung, it was lucky it wasn’t fatal. Had to go into quarantine for a fortnight...” etc

I wish there was a better phrase.

I don't much like it either, it is really about how you inhale, not as is used for vaping about the tightness of the draw.

I don't technically vape mouth to lung even on the tightest tanks or on cigarettes I always suck straight down, probably why I never got on with cigars!

For me it’s not about whether or not it’s accurate, it’s just the phrase itself. It gives me the heebiejeebies.

I see where you're coming from, but can't think of a better way to communicate it.

When I first came on here I hated the term 'vaping', it sounded ridiculously poncey, too much like 'vapid' and I felt 'ooooooh get me, I'm a vaper' every time I said it. Thankfully that eventually wore off! ;)

I see where you're coming from, but can't think of a better way to communicate it.

When I first came on here I hated the term 'vaping', it sounded ridiculously poncey, too much like 'vapid' and I felt 'ooooooh get me, I'm a vaper' every time I said it. Thankfully that eventually wore off! ;)

I hate the word vaping as well. I tend to say puff.

Could we not just make up a word? The world of e puffing loves made up words. Dvarw, kayfun, vandy, voopoo, there are too many to name them all.

Puff style.

Back
Top Bottom