What's new

Your favorite concentrates & recipes

michieltie

Initiate
Hey yall,

This one is pretty simple, want to share mine and maybe find a new one you can recommend. I currently vape:

Concentrates:
-Full Moon Purple (this one is the best flavor I've ever had, you can taste it really good and the flavor itself is delicious)
-Vamp Vape Heisenberg
-T Juice Red Astaire

Recipes:
-TPA Juicy Peach 10%
-TPA Ripe Strawberry 7%
-Molinberry Double Coconut 3%
-TPA Sweetener 3%

-Cirkus Watermelon Bomb 10%
-Capella Double Apple 10%
-TPA Sweetener 3%

-TPA French Vanilla 7%
-TPA Orange Cream 7%
-TPA Marshmellow 2%

Looking forward to see yours!

My favourite one shot at the moment is mango chiller from monster flavours, tried a lot of different mangos but this is by far my favourite, the cara apple cookie and muffin man are also good after a longer steep but the mango is only a couple of days steep

Favourite concentrates of the moment are

Zepolla by Flavour Art (Doughnut)
Vanilla custard v1 by Capella (No1 custard concentrate bar none)
Calipitter Chow by Moms and Pops (What's in it? Nobody knows)
Biscotti (Cookie) by Flavour Art (Delicious biscuit base)

If i did this list next week, it might be different.

With coming up to 200 concentrates on the shelf now and growing weekly you'd think I could make a few recipes but, the total number of concentrates in use by vapers almost certainly runs into the thousands and so I still can't make most recipes on the web. Grrrr!!

With coming up to 200 concentrates on the shelf now and growing weekly you'd think I could make a few recipes but, the total number of concentrates in use by vapers almost certainly runs into the thousands and so I still can't make most recipes on the web. Grrrr!!
Hi mate. What sort of doughnut does zepolla taste like, the round with a hole in it that you'd typically get with icing on or the sort of ball shaped ones that sometimes have jam in them. I nearly got some with my last order actually but dropped it off the list at the last moment.
My favourites are FW black licorice, FA Marshmallow and the newish FA Pazzo King.

I think we vape the same kind of stuff!

Hi mate. What sort of doughnut does zepolla taste like, the round with a hole in it that you'd typically get with icing on or the sort of ball shaped ones that sometimes have jam in them. I nearly got some with my last order actually but dropped it off the list at the last moment.
My favourites are FW black licorice, FA Marshmallow and the newish FA Pazzo King.

So what does zeppola taste like? Well First thing I would say is, when I first started DIY, all I had was CAP glazed doughnut and I made several recipes and thought, "This is a bit like doughnut but somehow not very nice at the same time" I gave up on doughnut recipes until recently I read about and bought some FA Zeppola. Now I can't get enough doughnut vaping. It reminds me of the taste you get when you first bite into a deep fat fried doughnut you get at the funfair or the seaside. Fried dough and not too sweet and sickly. You can add the sweet and sickly, with other concentrates to suit your tastes. It's what other doughnut concentrates ought to be like but don't quite get there. All IMHO of course.

So what does zeppola taste like? Well First thing I would say is, when I first started DIY, all I had was CAP glazed doughnut and I made several recipes and thought, "This is a bit like doughnut but somehow not very nice at the same time" I gave up on doughnut recipes until recently I read about and bought some FA Zeppola. Now I can't get enough doughnut vaping. It reminds me of the taste you get when you first bite into a deep fat fried doughnut you get at the funfair or the seaside. Fried dough and not too sweet and sickly. You can add the sweet and sickly, with other concentrates to suit your tastes. It's what other doughnut concentrates ought to be like but don't quite get there. All IMHO of course.
Hi mate. So I have some zepolla coming in an order in a few days time. Hope its to my taste, i need another bakery flavour in my lineup. What % do you typically use please?

Tobaccos aside....

Vanilla Tahiti - Flavour Art
Butterscotch - Perfumers Apprentice
Cashews - Wonder Flavours
Yes, We Cheesecake - Inawera

then maybe Acetyl Pyrazine which just makes everything taste better, OR FA Hazelnut, TPA Toasted Almond, FA Marzipan.

I like M&P Calipitter too but M&P Multicam Crunch is really hitting the spot for me, I mixed up a tester and I can't wait to start wacking that in with some other stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom