What's new

Why you shouldn't DIY.

I have been taking significant risks for some years now by making my own. It is incredibly difficult for me (a mathematician) to do the complex calculations necessary to make 'the juice' and as they say it's not as simple as adding things from beakers together... or is it?

Good find, funny.

Oh God, Oh, God, Oh God, I'm going to die...
I've just spent 10 minutes making 300ml's of liquid death (and that included cleaning up)...
If I'd known I was killing myself I'd have never started making this evil toxic stuff that will kill me instantly the moment I touch it. I'm glad I've been suitably informed that instant death will result if I attempt this - I mean obviously, It must do, I've just made 300mls of it - like I have done every month for the last 18 months...

Errr, Hang on, 18 months? why am I not dead 18 times over - I'm sure the nice honest E-juice retailer told me I was mixing liquid death and that I should buy his stuff instead.

Arseholes - it's not doing their reputation any good...:wanker:

Last edited:
I tried making my own juice and died immediately.

The juice I made was so bad my family visited a medium just to let me know.

They wasted their money, though, because one of them knocked over a bottle of my 0.3% nicotine juice and they also all died immediately.

If they had just waited they could have told me personally if they had only just waited a day*.

The spillage also tragically claimed the lives of the family hamster and a postman who had innocently posted a red card through the letterbox some hours earlier.

Luckily the postman took two days to pass away so I managed to arrange redelivery of my Fasttech Derringer clones to the afterlife**.

* except for Uncle Dougal.. he went to the other place for reasons I'd rather not go into.

** had to pick up delivery from the front gate, though, because obviously the postman joined Uncle Dougal in the other place because there is no sin greater than delayed vape-mail.

Last edited:
I'm going to throw out all my DIY gear and just buy everything from Aspen Valley Vapes instead, thank goodness they warned me of the dangers unlike any of you, you rotters :58: :diy:
:54::18:

Amayonazing

My favourite part was " this could turn into a trend" lol what?? Diy is huge ffs

Comedy gold

But the guy in their youtube vids wears a base ball cap and is only just old enogh to shave ....... so it must be true what they are saying. I suggest you all stop making diy juice right now .
oh and while you're at it, make sure you don't buy wire and make your own coils too.:diy:

Holy shit,i have read the comments after that article seems everyone is on the same page as me,try and discourage people from even contemplating making their own e-liquid.Bunch of pretentious wankers.I haven't made a bad juice yet,maybe i am lucky or maybe the recipes i have copied from this site and others have made the mistakes so i don't have to.

Well I for one am furious with all you apes.
There you go banging on about 'battery safety' this, and 'ohm's law' that, and not ONE of you thought to mention to me 'DIY safety'. And NOW I found out I have a drawer of dangerous substances that will kill me before my exploding batteries will!
Shame on you, apes. Shame on you!
:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Ugh, in their defence, the points they are trying to make are somewhat valid, but poorly written. If they had titled it something like 'Things to consider before attempting to make your own e-liquid', and not tried so hard to make out how dangerous it is but rather warned less melodramatically about handling nicotine etc, it would not be such a terrible piece.

Nope, I'm trying to be sympathetic, but it's poorly done, thinly veiled desperate marketing ploy. I give up!

Back
Top Bottom