What's new

Which brand has most realistic flavours???...

Trotters

Postman
Just been looking through chefs flavours and theres so many brands selling their version of every flavour you can think of.

So, as title says, which brand would you say makes the most realistic flavour?.

The short answer is none of them buddy

Then you get the usual taste is subjective and what I find realistic you might not

But my opinion is they is no best company for all your diy needs flavour brands are like any other brand all have there good products and all have shit ones and to get the best mixes it's about cherry picking the flavours from each brand to suit your tastes and mixes

The short answer is none of them buddy

Then you get the usual taste is subjective and what I find realistic you might not

But my opinion is they is no best company for all your diy needs flavour brands are like any other brand all have there good products and all have shit ones and to get the best mixes it's about cherry picking the flavours from each brand to suit your tastes and mixes
Good point

if you want the most realistic strawberry or custard or baccy or whatever, you buy a whole bunch of them from different companies and spend ages developing a blend of these that is most realistic for you.

Back
Top Bottom