What's new

Where to buy premixed vg/pg/nic

Cn1234

Postman
Hello fellow apes,

After having a nice Xmas bonus put into my account today I am looking to purchase some premixed vg/pg/nic. I haven't done any mixing before so would like to start off simple so I can just add my one shot concentrate and jobs a goodun. I know juicecabin do some at a good price but they are shut until the new year now. Anyone else know where I can purchase some premixed vg/pg/nic?

Ta

Try darkstar not sure if they do premixed but for vg pg nic and concentrates there spot on , would also recommend some oneshots to get u started,

Try darkstar not sure if they do premixed but for vg pg nic and concentrates there spot on , would also recommend some oneshots to get u started,
Just had a look in there and they don't have any unfortunately.

This where I previously got it from https://larbrook.co.uk/index.php

To be honest though it's just as easy and cheaper to mix the vg, pg and nic separate from dark star

Yeah I know but it's to much math for me lol, don't mind spending the extra for someone else to do it. I will check these guys out.

Just had a look in there and they don't have any unfortunately.

Yeah I know but it's to much math for me lol, don't mind spending the extra for someone else to do it. I will check these guys out.

Yeah have a look. Not sure if they will now though come to think of it. It would be a nicotine containing product under the tpd and would be subject to testing. Don't think they would bother with that for an unflavoured based.

Honestly if use a decent calculator then it's really easy. I use this http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create
It tells you exactly how much to use for each component

Yeah have a look. Not sure if they will now though come to think of it. It would be a nicotine containing product under the tpd and would be subject to testing. Don't think they would bother with that for an unflavoured based.

Honestly if use a decent calculator then it's really easy. I use this http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create
It tells you exactly how much to use for each component

I may think about it at some other point I reckon, I think for the time being I would just like to keep it simple really.

@Jake O So, go easy on me here. if I wanted to do 500ml at 70/30 vg and 6mg nic I would mix 30ml nic, 120ml pg and 350ml vg?

Have you used the calculator? I think you've left the nicotine strength at 100mg, 72mg is the highest you can get in the UK. Have a look and amend it. There's a section that say add flavour you can then put the % required in there and it will work it all out for you. Honestly mate I used the pre mixed stuff and it's no harder to do it separate. My advice is to not bother with the premixed stuff, it's not any easier and it's more expensive. If you need any help just let me know

Haha, no I haven't used the calculator before, feel like I complete idiot now. In all honesty I haven't though about doing it myself therefor haven't looked at what is involved. Ok so nic strength 72%, pg/vg content is that always going to be 100% dependant on wether you purchase pgnic or vg nic?

Also that bit with the flavouring, is that what percentage of flavouring the vendors recommend you to use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom