What's new

Where do I start????.......FLAVA OVERLOAD

red_devil

Postman
Hi Gang. I have spent the night (much to my wife's dismay) sat on my laptop ordering everything I'll need to start mixing my own juice. I've had a post running on the Starters section of the forum with lots of the Guys pointing me in the right direction and now I've ordered everything from latex gloves, to pipettes, to nic and VG/PG and bottles.....

Now, next on my list is the flavour and this is where I've smashed into a brick wall, I've no idea on what I'm after. I'm going to be mixing by weight (as it seems most straight forward (and less likely to get cocked up).

My juice of choice has always been dictated by ££££. My all day vape typically coming from onepoundliquid but occasionally I'd treat myself to something a bit more expensive from somewhere like REJUICED, more recently I've bought some Simple Vape Co. juice, which has been an eye opener as I could vape all day on that stuff. I've recently moved to 70VG/30PG and 3mg nic and love it so won't want to move far from that sweet spot.

Flavour wise, I've always gone for Heizen or other menthol/fruit flavours, but have recently started to love Mothers milk, strawberry shake and other creamy flavours, but often find the strong custards a bit sickly. I've never even seen ejuice being made before, so want to keep things as cheap and simple as possible, I'm thinking one or two ingredients or if it's pre-mixed (one shot) all the better. A few folks have suggested various sites, but I'm not even sure on quantity etc until I get everything in front of me and want to maximise the HUGE postage costs some seem to charge.

Anyone able to say buy THIS, THIS and THIS, from HERE, HERE and HERE........and HERE'S THE RECIPE...or anyone walked the path that I'm going to walk. I'd love to get 3 or 4 bottles of different juice steeping and build on that.

Cheers Guys.

Rich

Anyone able to say buy THIS, THIS and THIS, from HERE, HERE and HERE........and HERE'S THE RECIPE...or anyone walked the path that I'm going to walk. I'd love to get 3 or 4 bottles of different juice steeping and build on that.

Cheers Guys.

Rich
If you're buying one shots, a 30ml bottle will net you150mls of juice, on average. The best advice I can give for buying single flavour concentrates (advice I wish someone had given me) is, only buy those concentrates you require for specific recipes you like the look of. Head to ELR, and filter by "rating". There are some great recipes there. It's useful to read through the comments on recipes.

Girl with the dragon cheesecake is very simple and very nice. Steep for 3 weeks.
Dragon Cheesecake.JPG

I agree with @Mr Numpty

Start off with one shot concentrates...

The mix shop has some great one shot concentrates and I can deffo recommend the cotswold range with key lime and strawberry delight fantastic.

Then when you feel a little adventerous try mixing your own...Don't rush in and buy loads of differnt flavours, try simple recipes two maybe 3 different flavours.

Another thing is don't mix litres of juice just because you can as if you're like me you'll end up with loads of leftover juice that you've got bored with, try and get a steep cycle going. Mix one one week another the next and rotate them.

Good luck and enjoy it :)

cheers

Gaz

@red_devil

I've got some heisenblag concentrate and some darkstar vanilla custard concentrate that I'm not going to use.

Pm me your address and I'll fire them over to you.

cheers

Gaz

G1 e juice do shots. I've tried most and they are great. makes 250ml of juice for about a tenner, comes I'm a big bottle to mix in with a 50ml pocket friendly bottle aswell.

And all the mixing instructions are on the side of the bottle so easy peasy

That's perfect Guys, Heisenberg is a locked on favourite, so that's a must....lol. I'm going to be SO skint after all this that whatever I make is going to get used....lol

Gaz, if you're sure that would be perfect, will get me started nicely.

Thanks Guys, keep the ideas coming.

Rich

Just the bottles and pipettes to go, then some flavours.... Then I'm mixing.
Screenshot_2017-04-28-19-55-43-485.jpeg

The concentrates are ordered...I went for:

Bronuts
Yogi
Pancake Bloke
Uni-Milk
Blackjack
Cinnamon Donut
Graham Cracker
Cin City

Back
Top Bottom