What's new

When to add 72mg Nicotine?

lediscjockey

Postman
As the title, when to add nic? While mixing the eliquid or after it has steeped.
I always used to add it when mixing but i have realised that on my fruity vapes after a few months the flavour fades and you can kind of taste the wierd nicotine taste.
I dont think there is anything wrong with the nic as in my tobacco juices its fine.

I wouldn't claim to be the ultimate expert on it but I followed advice I read online that suggested not adding nicotine to a mix until you're ready to vape it and it's seems to work well for me. I make one of my recipes in 1/2 pint bottles which usually I don't start vaping for about 5 weeks so the juice just sits there and steeps without nicotine until then. I then add nicotine about a day before I want to use it and I've not had any issues and the flavour is excellent.

add it straight away, definitely with tobacco flavour sat least. otherwise it won’t really steep.

just add it, it's what all liquid manufacturers do after all. ... if the recipe has flavours in it that fade, mix a smaller bottle that you won't have hanging around for months.

just add it, it's what all liquid manufacturers do after all. ... if the recipe has flavours in it that fade, mix a smaller bottle that you won't have hanging around for months.
That makes sense. never thought about that.

Difference is they mix it using professional homogenisers and sell it on more quickly.

not necessarily, liquid sits on shelves for quite some time. you see all the posts on here about mystery boxes, out of date liquid available on the cheap etc.

not necessarily, liquid sits on shelves for quite some time. you see all the posts on here about mystery boxes, out of date liquid available on the cheap etc.

That's for the flavours that aren't selling well but they generally want their stuff out the door as fast as they can sell it.

They also have access to concentrates that we don't, and know a thing or two about a thing or two on what blends n fades and what to do about it....we fire a couple of strawberry cons in and hope for the best

Do people generally have issues with this?

I've never had any problems with stuff not mixing together, it appears to mix together very easily. The flavours and nic I use are in PG, so I put them in the bottle first along with the PG, give that a swirl around, then add the VG and shake that in, i've never had it separate, not mix or anything like that before... that I'm aware of anyway.

Back
Top Bottom