What's new

What's everyone mixing?

nialb79

Achiever
Just wondered what flavours everyone is mixing and enjoying at the mo? Are people mixing their own from scratch or just using one shot concentrates to satisfy their diy itch? Myself, I have only ventured as far as one shots but looking to move on to experimenting and making my own from individual concentrates.
To start us off, I have just finished mixing up my solimero and rhodonite one shot mixes and some more blue lush. All 3mg. Happy days 70vg
20170922_203216.jpg

I've got very lazy recently and only mix oneshots at the moment.
The main one's are -
Isle of Flavours, Captains Blue Dreams (almost an ADV for me ) , Blueberry Sea Biscuit.
Cotswold , Strawberry Delight, Mint Royale.
Bigjuiceuk , Lemon Meringue , The Twister.

Do you use just one flavour of cherry or a few different ones together?
I've been trying all sorts of singles and blends.
Getting the same as most peeps flavour starts out ok then fades into nothing.
Been trying loooooooooong steeping but thinking I need to add a similar flavour to retain the profile. Going to look at plum first see how that goes then even considering cough candy or tunes just to try and keep the flavour from disappearing.

Just mixed 300ml of Grack, 400ml of Firetrails and 400ml of a heavily modified Rasshole. All from scratch, natch. :D

Just mixed a 30ml tester for dinner lady lemon tart. Tastes good straight off. Very chuffed with my first attempt. Using syringes to measure flavours was a bit of a pain. Think I'll invest in a set of scales and Will make a bigger batch to steep.

I've got very lazy recently and only mix oneshots at the moment.
The main one's are -
Isle of Flavours, Captains Blue Dreams (almost an ADV for me ) , Blueberry Sea Biscuit.
Cotswold , Strawberry Delight, Mint Royale.
Bigjuiceuk , Lemon Meringue , The Twister.
Do you have to add anything to the isle of flavours ones?

Back
Top Bottom