What's new

What one-shots do you recommend?

Chefs flavours is my 'go to' for oneshots. The tarte au citron, blue lush, green with envy, tickle me pink, lew's brew, nice custard cream, lotta latte (osdiy range) and pearl harbour (colonel boom range) are all great. Unfortunately there is a bit of trial and error really, like with ready made juices. [emoji16]

Just add nic is another one worth considering too, got some decent stuff on there

Thankyou guys, I think i'm going to go with Chefs flavours this week, so i'm getting Bronuts so far, I don't know what else to get from them?

I'm going to try out Dripworx next week on payday, hopefully that 30% will still be there :).

Any other great flavors from chefs at all? Because a lot have no reviews or even a description of what the flavour is, thanks guys!
Not trief it myself but I Rhodonite is a big seller for DiyorDie, I've been vaping Yogi for the last month which is a nice strawberry milkshake and I was thinking of mixing Boardwalk up at the weekend.
I'd definitely check out.
I definitely check out Darren's new line Divine shots simply coz he's one hell of a mixer from the UK and you can only get them from Chefs they have the exclusive in them

I'm pulling the trigger on rhodonite, mfi and a few others when I get paid tomorrow

Any Apes know if Chefs still do their Flavour Friday discount? Only ordered from there once a few months back, but it was definitely active then (only on Friday, obvs!)... Might be worth waiting til tomorrow to order if they still do it [emoji6]

@cindy99 I'm not sure if that discount is still available. There is a discount available for chefsflavours through their Facebook group. If you have a Facebook account I would join the group for access to that. I think it is 10% off also free shipping over £30 if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom