What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Sorry guys, accidentally linked my adaption for my specific volume but yes @Mr Numpty is right, it is http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/656031/Twister Lolly

@Vapingvin it's not even been a week yet but i had to try it. I think it's really nice and can only see it getting better. Strawberry shisha is definitely one of my top 5 concentrates and it is the perfect strawberry for that bit in the centre of a twister lolly. Love me a citrus vape so there's almost no such thing as too much lime for me personally :D however, I think this one is really well balanced and the flavour profile is almost bang on for a twister lolly. Well worth a mix!

Edit: ive let mine breathe for a total of nearly 24hrs, this may be key to taking the edge off the lime?

I didnt let it breathe so may be the case.Also I made 2 batches,one with koolada,one without.Ive tried the one without.Im thinking the one with koolada may also take a bit of the lime off it.Also,Ive tried it in a kayfun 5 which seems to really intenseify the flavours which maybe a downfall with this juice....off to take cap s off and try it in something airier

R Y Whore by Chefs Flavours.

Very nice, tabacco, nutty, maple. Not too sweet with lovely rich tobacco tones. Wasn't sure if I'd like it but think i might be hookered. Tried after 3 days but will make a bigger batch to steep. Seems like a nice one for xmas as will go perfectly with whisky, rum and brandy.

Mixed a new batch of my lemon biscuit recipe. Currently on version 3 and I think this ones a keeper. A nice mix of Bavarian cream, graham cracker, cap lemon Sicily and just a touch of sweetener. I've done 30ml so far and it's pretty good as a shake and vape so I'm interested to see what happens in a few days. Will probably do a 100ml batch of this next.

R Y Whore by Chefs Flavours.

Very nice, tabacco, nutty, maple. Not too sweet with lovely rich tobacco tones. Wasn't sure if I'd like it but think i might be hookered. Tried after 3 days but will make a bigger batch to steep. Seems like a nice one for xmas as will go perfectly with whisky, rum and brandy.

Peaks at 3 weeks steep, lovely stuff

100ml Rocketman
100ml Funfetti
100ml Cerbervs (Darkstar oneshot)

how did the Cerbervs do?
My first DIY supplies will arrive from darkstar tomorrow, i'm proper excited about it :D

Really useful thread for newbies like moi, should keep it alive.

how did the Cerbervs do?
My first DIY supplies will arrive from darkstar tomorrow, i'm proper excited about it :D

Really useful thread for newbies like moi, should keep it alive.
Yeah it was pretty good. You get the custard and marshmallows and a bit of creme brule taste to it. It's nice but wasn't a wow for me.

Made a couple of 10ml testers today. A rather gorgeous smelling Chocolate orange, and a banana and caramel. I'm hoping after a week - 10 day steep they'll smell even smoother as they're a bit sharp at the mo.

Back
Top Bottom