What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

joe clay

Veteran
Just an idea here vapers... As it says!.. What juice did you mix up today....

Today i did:

'SWEET VANILLA CREME COFFEE'
50ml at 12mg nic

And

'Caramel custard' 2x 50ml both @ 12mg nic

Ooops!.. Forgot, also made a 10ml double chocolate custard

Then if they turn out to be quite nice maybe they could go into mixology section?

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Today I got a little bored of my usual so mixed a few I thought sounded like they'd mix.. End result was

Raspberry
Blueberry
Mango
Lime
DDL
EM
Sour

It's had a warm bath and I'm enjoying it a lot..

It's really sweet obviously but the sour and DDL are giving it a little something else..

I'm not really liking the deserts much so I'm trying my hardest to keep the fruits nice. I think I'm going to add a tiny bit of Menthol to the above to give it a cooling effect without affecting the taste too much.. Mmmmm my mouths watering and belly rumbling with each mouth full... I think I should make some food now.

I haven't mixed a juice today but today is the first day I am vaping something I made :D
Its only a Vamp Vape, T-juice homebrew but I am well chuffed.

one of my custards is finally ready..or at least it's now resembling a custard..it's not brilliant but i've at least got faith that one of the 15 variants will be.
Currently experimenting with 7 or 8 premixed bottles whilst working..
Milk+strawberry does not a milkshake make.. :-(
Oh and vanilla seems to require some steeping ,although not milk/malted milk ..weird

It's really sweet obviously but the sour and DDL are giving it a little something else..

I'm not really liking the deserts much so I'm trying my hardest to keep the fruits nice. I think I'm going to add a tiny bit of Menthol to the above to give it a cooling effect without affecting the taste too much.. Mmmmm my mouths watering and belly rumbling with each mouth full... I think I should make some food now.

To get a nice cooling effect that does nothing to the flavour, use koolada. I am getting addicted to DIY with koolada in the mix, coconut ice, 7 fruits+ koolada etc.

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

Joe clays take on 'sweet vanilla creme coffee' ..making 50ml...
...plus add 10 drops of EM too this:
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1405097304.500899.jpg

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom