What's new

What are the Best one shots available ?

Just ordered those from ioc last night they're a good range

That lemon tart clone I just don't get the hypr my lad loves it yet to me it's just flat and bland amd after a few weeks the flavour falls off a cliff
I'm just into lemons at the moment.
The darkstar one then there's 2 from Bigjuiceuk I use. Lemon tart and Lemon Meringue. I always mix them a bit higher than recommended though as I like a strong flavour.
I've also started mixing 60/40 instead of 70/30

I remember when I started vaping used to get big juice at 70pg and the flavour was fine,all this subohm revolution took place after and I've rarely been happy since

Last edited:
I'm just into lemons at the moment.
The darkstar one then there's 2 from Bigjuiceuk I use. Lemon tart and Lemon Meringue. I always mix them a bit higher than recommended though as I like a strong flavour.
I've also started mixing 60/40 instead of 70/30

Haha funny you mention big juice unused to love their stuff years ago it got me off the fags

No idea they did concentrates....I'm gonna be on them

Vampire vapes /American desire liberty is my favourite lemon Vape and one of my top 5 juices ever it's the best cheesecake I've ever had....why cant they release the bloody concentrate??

I like anything strong that has that almost wet saturated mouth feel it's hard to describe but nom bongo to me tasted wet and the chefs Jessie is dry and slightly harsh and it makes a huge difference to me because they're basically just two mixed fruit vapes

Vampire vapes /American desire liberty is my favourite lemon Vape and one of my top 5 juices ever it's the best cheesecake I've ever had....why cant they release the bloody concentrate??

Try Capella's New York Cheesecake - it's eerily similar :D

Best aspect of concentrates from favourite juices is being able to fiddle around to customise your own versions.
At the moment really enjoying Cotswold Citrus Punch mixed at 18% and 2mg VG nic and total 80%VG. Later on it might be 60/40 3mg @ 15% in a different setup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom