What's new

Went mad at Inawera

Zooke

Initiate
0FnvedI.png

mRJ5JxK.png

Prices seemed good, items are delivered from the factory.
Hopefully I didn't forget anything.
Delivery free from Poland too.

Yeah you went mad, inawera is generally good stuff, luckily you ain't got blueberry cause that is rank

Nah. The blueberry is nice!

I'm an inawera addict. I've got about 40 in my fridge at present. They're my go to concentrates.
One in that list to be wary of - banana. Extremely nice. Very strong. And WILL crack plastic tanks. Read that as HAS. It was my introduction into juices cracking tanks. I'd never heard of it. By the time it cracked the 4th tank, I finally made the connection.

Cactus is a bit weird but really nice.

Biscuit is great!! And very strong. I mix it at just 4 drops in 10ml...... actually 100 drops in 250ml. (easier to count that one than weigh this one) tastes just like "nice" biscuits
I use biscuit like pastry with a fruit to make pies - then add custard :)
Thats why I make it in big batches.

Mmmmm pitaya too. It's a gorgeous dragon fruit. (7 drops in 10ml here)
Their raspberry won't disappoint (they recommend 2%, I use 3. It's the only one I have to use more than they recommend).

My all time favourite is nangka. No one in the UK sells it. Boooo!
It's breadfruit with a lovely smooth caramely after taste.

oooooh, their Blackcurrant too. Fantastic. And don't forget the wild Strawberry.
I could go on for ages but I'll stop now.

If you get on with inawera, try Flavourart next. They're about the same strength and very very good. My favourite from them is Monsoon - a red berry mix. I've got 50ml concentrate on its way. At 3‰ that'll make..... Ermmm..... Lots

The other odd thing about Inawera Banana is that is kills syringes ... mandatory to mix that one by weight.
I like Inawera too, the only issue with ordering direct is the minimum order value ... so I get them mostly from Chef's.

Is see some DNB on your list ... someone obviously likes the taste of licking ashtrays. :D

My all time favourite is nangka. No one in the UK sells it. Boooo!
It's breadfruit with a lovely smooth caramely after taste.

I spent plenty of time thinking about getting Nangka, but in the end decided not to for reasons I can't remember.
Now you are making me wish I had added it.

Is see some DNB on your list ... someone obviously likes the taste of licking ashtrays. :D

It's not for me, I thought I'd try a couple of the bases out because I have a friend who wants tobacco flavours, hence buying the 3 tobacco concentrates too. Seemed worth a go for a couple of quid, it might just add something he likes. I was thinking of using it in the same way as a flavour to be honest.

If you get on with inawera, try Flavourart next. They're about the same strength and very very good. My favourite from them is Monsoon - a red berry mix. I've got 50ml concentrate on its way. At 3‰ that'll make..... Ermmm..... Lots

Now those are expensive, at £3.30 for 10ml, £8.00 for 50ml. It's easy to see why people go for the 50mls. Even I looked twice at those 10ml prices and didn't put an order through.
The 6 x 10ml for £17.50 (£2.92 each) seems the best deal to start with. Might go for a couple of those and get the essential flavours. I have a basket made up but like I said, that pricing is serious stuff. Works out to £3.17 each with cheapest delivery. This is from flavourart.co.uk

Last edited:
hJrVaaY.png

I was thinking of these, any comments ?

Last edited:
I have the first 6 on your list & would recommend them all. The star of the show for me is the cream fresh. I tend to put it in most of my mixes. It adds a creaminess without adding sweetness.

FA concentrates are expensive until you realise how little you need to use. Some of them only require 0.5% in recipes, some less, most no more than 1-3%. Caramel works well at 0.5%, for instance. There are others I'd buy before Vape Wizard but you have some great ones there.

Talking of enhancers, a few essentials would be Ethyl Maltol (gives depth to fruits, sweetens them and generally brings them to life), TFA sweetener (a little sweetness can transform a recipe), TFA Sour (brings the tang) and citric acid (sharpens citrus notes).

Back
Top Bottom