What's new

Vg/Pg

Same here. One of the reasons I only DIY now.
Yeah I only DIY now too, unless there's an offer on juice thats ridiculously cheap. Then the missus gets it if its filth. :18:
Juicy Peach (TPA) does the same. So far its only TPA conc that affects me, I'm not sure why. Cheapo ingredients i guess. I'm fine with other brands, and even other flavours by the same company, 'Strawberry' is fine, 'Strawberry (ripe)' is a no-no.

Yeah I only DIY now too, unless there's an offer on juice thats ridiculously cheap. Then the missus gets it if its filth. :18:
Juicy Peach (TPA) does the same. So far its only TPA conc that affects me, I'm not sure why. Cheapo ingredients i guess. I'm fine with other brands, and even other flavours by the same company, 'Strawberry' is fine, 'Strawberry (ripe)' is a no-no.
It's interesting. I've never had a FA do it to me other than Flash which is for throat hit and contains capsicum. Only used it, tried it, prior to getting nic for the throat hit. Have had it affect me from Wonder Flavours and some others ages ago but can't recall the flavours.

Interestin.
When I gave up fags (could the Americans stop giggling, please.) And started to vape.ba friend warned me of the, possibility, of a dry cough as a consequence. He was indeed correct, well in my case.
On doing some resesrch I upped my VG from 30% to 50 then to 70/80. Cough gone.

I MTL and started on 50/50 then went to 60/40 and have stayed there, not too bad on the coughing, unless I vape the above concentrates.
I also have trouble with some nic as well, I think there is a solvent or industrial thinner used that my lungs don't like, but as long as I let it evaporate off for a while and leave it to steep it does the trick.

Shake and vape is a thing that happens to other people :17:

Have you tried new juice or changed your juice lately? I'm sensitive to certain concentrates - for example Strawberry (Ripe) by TPA. Shop bought juice is made out of the same stuff we can buy, so I can always tell if they've used one I can't handle.
I get very tight lungs, like I've been on the cigars all night, and a lovely cough.

It's shop made juice that is the 50 50 ... most my juices are shop made juices in fact and that get me coughing....

Finally switched to the hopscotch last night but was a bit to late. All the coughing yesterday used my rescue inhaler 3 times and had to use my nebulizer once but wasn't enough. Exasperated my copd and couldn't breathe. Didn't get out the ER 4:30 this mornin... second run of steroids and more cough pearls

So ya Think I might be sensitive to the house juice? Don't it figure lol it's the cheapest lol

Oh well .... finally found a site in the US that sells mint chocolate chip shake and orange dreamsicle .... maybe they will be better. And I can choose the ratio of vg/pg maybe I should try straight vg?

Or would that be a no no with 40 watt .15 ohm.

But what about the pipe I'm getting from Stu???? It will have a 18350 battery think they are 20 watt

And back up I have a smok stick baby v8 with a .5 ohm

What is TPA?

Interestin.
When I gave up fags (could the Americans stop giggling, please.) And started to vape.ba friend warned me of the, possibility, of a dry cough as a consequence. He was indeed correct, well in my case.
On doing some resesrch I upped my VG from 30% to 50 then to 70/80. Cough gone.

I don't think it's funny y'all call em fags actually. A faggot is actually a bundle of sticks shortened a fag
Anyone who giggles is just immature.

Your term makes a lot more sense in the use of the word than ours!
And a lot more respectable
Think I'll adopt yours so I'm not offended by the term anymore

I don't think it's funny y'all call em fags actually. A faggot is actually a bundle of sticks shortened a fag
Anyone who giggles is just immature.

Your term makes a lot more sense in the use of the word than ours!
And a lot more respectable
Think I'll adopt yours so I'm not offended by the term anymore
Tee hee. Faggot is both a bundle of sticks to light a fire and a type of meatball.
Fag has two meanings in the UK. A boy used as an, effective, slave by older students, at Eaton. And slamg2 term for cigarette.

Tee hee. Faggot is both a bundle of sticks to light a fire and a type of meatball.
Fag has two meanings in the UK. A boy used as an, effective, slave by older students, at Eaton. And slamg2 term for cigarette.

I prefer the latter lol

Back
Top Bottom