What's new

VG Organic Blueberry concentrate in 2019?

ninjavape

Postman
Quite some time ago justvape247 had the "Angel's Touch" line of organic VG (AVG) flavours; both the blueberry and cherry versions seemed natural and pleasant, they certainly didn't taste artificial or sickly as most fruit concentrates appear to me.

Anyway, the question... is anyone selling anything like this in 2019?

I've tried most of Flavourart's offerings and while their minty options are good, I've not found anything fruity which I could use. I've got major vaper's tongue after 2 solid years on the same recipe and would love to switch natural blueberry, cherry or both to break the taste blindness.

Are you PG intolerant?

PG carries flavour much better than VG, and you will have a lot more options using PG based concentrates also?

The Alchemists Cupboard - Natural Range
Many thanks, have you tried these personally and if so... anything to remark?

Could it be that you are mixing the FA concentrates too strong?
Nope, I just don't like the taste. Pretty easy to add some extra nic and AVG if an early tester is too strong.

Are you PG intolerant?

PG carries flavour much better than VG, and you will have a lot more options using PG based concentrates also?
Yes, I am. I use a tiny amount of PG based Menthol just because it crystallises in VG, otherwise I'm looking to avoid.

Many thanks, have you tried these personally and if so... anything to remark?

Nope, I just don't like the taste. Pretty easy to add some extra nic and AVG if an early tester is too strong.

Yes, I am. I use a tiny amount of PG based Menthol just because it crystallises in VG, otherwise I'm looking to avoid.
PG intolerance?
Ignore the Alchemists then bud theyre in PG.

Back
Top Bottom