What's new

vapours-r-us

So is the general consensus that VRU has gone to ****?
Been ordering off them for the last year or so and over the past few months all of the flavours have tasted weak and have been giving me a harsher throat hit.
I thought maybe it was just the flavours i was buying so bought some of the old ones that i tried when i first started using them (my favourite being skittles), even the skittles tastes weak as hell, used to mix at 15%, tried going all the way to 25-30% and it doesn't even come close to what it used to taste like....
I thought it was just me but seeing this sub made me realise others have been having the same issues.
I've just ordered some juices from Darkstar as I've heard good things, hopefully I will like them.

So is the general consensus that VRU has gone to ****?
Been ordering off them for the last year or so and over the past few months all of the flavours have tasted weak and have been giving me a harsher throat hit.
I thought maybe it was just the flavours i was buying so bought some of the old ones that i tried when i first started using them (my favourite being skittles), even the skittles tastes weak as hell, used to mix at 15%, tried going all the way to 25-30% and it doesn't even come close to what it used to taste like....
I thought it was just me but seeing this sub made me realise others have been having the same issues.
I've just ordered some juices from Darkstar as I've heard good things, hopefully I will like them.
Try chefs vapour, and if you join the fb group there is a constant disc code

Just ordered Summer Fruits, Heisenblag (Blue), Lemon Dizzle Cake & Custard Donut with the Juicy June code

The Summer Fruits & LDC are two new ones I've yet to try from them

Will be ages before I actually vape them though, I've mixed up 700ml of juice this week alone

Mixed up a Tiger Blood recipe using their concentrates, used 12% Strawberry, 6% Watermelon & 2% Pineapple & Coconut

Mixed up Lemon Drizzle Cake last night, it really does smell awesome. Just going to give it a few weeks to steep though first

My favorites from these so far:

Subohmming

Fruits

Fruits of the Forest
Heisenblag
The Bomb
Skittles
Beetle Juice
Boss
Red Stairs
Grape Medley

Desserts/ Cakes/ Custards

American Cheesecake
Vanilla Custard
Strawberry Milkshake
Custard Donut

For mouth-to-lunging, the only one I really enjoy is Black Ice, I must've tried another dozen but stuck with none of them so could really do with finding at least another one as that's how I vape 80% of the time, I'll maybe have a look at some of the tobaccos

Back
Top Bottom