What's new

vapours-r-us

Did you manage to find it? They've got StarBurst in the Sweet category if that's of any use
Nope still can't find it, I was hoping someone might know if it had changed its name. I will order the starburst and just hope for the best.

What happened to free delivery? I did read somewhere free delivery was being scrapped under 20 quid? So made my order to over 20 quid and I've still had to pay 3.50 for 1st class

If I wasn't so low on diy bits I'd of took the time to find a different supplier, hoping the bubblegum flavour hasn't gone downhill like the heisenblag and pinkman

What happened to free delivery? I did read somewhere free delivery was being scrapped under 20 quid? So made my order to over 20 quid and I've still had to pay 3.50 for 1st class

If I wasn't so low on diy bits I'd of took the time to find a different supplier, hoping the bubblegum flavour hasn't gone downhill like the heisenblag and pinkman
This should help from Facebook...
FB_IMG_1511970100819.jpg

Has anybody had any issues with orders from vru. I had email saying it had been shipped on the 24th but I've still not received anything. I've tried contacting them but I've had no response.

Just received my order from them, took a little longer than normal but only by 1-2 days, got some pinkman and blackcurrant menthol ready to mix up, never tried the blackcurrant menthol, anyone tried it at 20% which is my default for vru stuff

I normally mix my Black Stairs and the wife's Pinkman at 20% so you should be good to go.

Received my bubblegum

I've always mixed vapours r us concentrates at 15% as I don't like anything to strong

So now the last 3 orders I've had have been weak as fcuk

Pinkman
Heisenblag
Bubblegum

Mixed all three at a bit stronger %17 and they still have little flavour, what's occurring vapours r us, seem to be cutting corners somewhere, free post scrapped and weaker concentrates,

Back
Top Bottom