What's new

vapours-r-us

That's rather strange, @johnnyace

I've just edited something on my end, maybe it will work now?

Yep, just tried it again & now it works :2thumbsup: Thank you pal

Quite an order from me. Restocked on Boss, Blackcurrent Menthol & Koolada

Then some new ones to try: Chocolate Pancake, Blush, Cherry Vimpto, Passion Fruit, Coconut & Pineapple, Strawberry & Banana, Lemon & Raspberry Cheesecake, Cereal & Yoghurt & Blueberry

Should shut me up for a while

One thing I'd like to mention @Kershybar, for example, the Old 30ml Flavorings are marked at £2.99, but when you add some to your basket they're £3.29. Might be worth adding "from" £2.99, as a shopper that can catch you out

Last edited:
Refreshers has split again! oil on the top, I have know idea what it is but it tastes like super concentrated refreshers . I just skim it off and the rest is nice. made 200ml @15% 80/20 2mg. one of the flavours added to the concentrate must be oil based think im gonna send vru the oil back and see what they make of it.
Did you ever get anywhere with the refreshers splitting? It's happening to mine now.....

Hmm, wish i saw this thread before i bought refreshers,
I also have unicorn blood and rainbow sherbet and to me they taste fully the same [emoji58]

Did you steep this, if so for how long, just made a 30ml test batch.
It's been steeping for ages and still the same. I started off with a 0mg mix and that was fine, it's only the mix with nicotine in it (3mg) that it's happened to for me

Also what nic Pg or Vg, that's totally strange though, i think if this stuff is as bland as unicorn blood and rainbow sherbet I'm done buying from them, wasting money i could be spending on decent concentrates

Hmm, wish i saw this thread before i bought refreshers,
I also have unicorn blood and rainbow sherbet and to me they taste fully the same
emoji58.png
Not had the rainbow sherbert
Also what nic Pg or Vg, that's totally strange though, i think if this stuff is as bland as unicorn blood and rainbow sherbet I'm done buying from them, wasting money i could be spending on decent concentrates
Like I say, the 0mg was and still is fine and tastes pretty good mixed @ 20%.
I use vg nic from darkstar.
I found the unicorn blood quite flavourful @ 20% aswell

Back
Top Bottom