What's new

vapours-r-us

Just tried it and it dose taste smoother and the flavour it's menthol but not as strong I spoke to someone and they said it is supposed to be top notch of the Heisenberg but I won't know my self till tomorrow

I'm going to try Heisenberg Gold and will let you know what
It is like for those who have not heated of it

Just read a load of reviews, gonna chuck my first order in next week I think.

Couple of questions, I did search but couldnt find an opinion on the grape, also can't think what to mix it with or to have it on Its own.

And also, might be me but are all the flavours now extra strong??

Couple of questions, I did search but couldnt find an opinion on the grape, also can't think what to mix it with or to have it on Its own.

Never tried the Grape myself, I'm sure there will be someone that can help here though.
All the flavours are and have been listed as extra strong since I've been using them (about 7 months) but I mix most of them at 20% in an 80/20 mix

Never tried the Grape myself, I'm sure there will be someone that can help here though.
All the flavours are and have been listed as extra strong since I've been using them (about 7 months) but I mix most of them at 20% in an 80/20 mix
Thanks for the reply, just wanted to know for recipes sake. I'll mix them weak to start with I think

Thanks for the reply, just wanted to know for recipes sake. I'll mix them weak to start with I think
It's all down to personal taste, I like a nice strong flavoured juice.
Good luck with your mixing, any reviews on the flavours are welcome

The "grape medley" one is decent mix are VRU standard 20%

Been reading through everyone's hints and tips for recipes and wanted to ask a question, why does everyone use approx 20%???

I use the recommended 10% on all of it and never had an issue, is it vapers tongue or am I missing something? Could my steeping process be that different (in the dark in my airing cupboard so kept warm with it being shook a handful of times a day). Just keen to know if I'm going wrong or right with this as been using VRU for nearly a year now.

Back
Top Bottom