What's new

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

Here's my take so far, from Ebay order to delivery was 9 days!

Sticky toffee pudding 15% Rank! 20% Rank! Steeped for 10 days Don't bother!

Blue Berry ok but there's something artificial about it,

Another 3 to try but i am in no hurry, back to Capella, TPA etc

Pear Drops

This smells quite nice. Tried it at 15% and it's bloody lovely on a dripper but a bit weak in a tank

I did another mix at 20% I would love to tell you what it's like but the missus nicked it and used the lot in 2 days. So far I have done an entire 30ml concentrate and I have had a few puffs of the original 15% mix. She who must be obeyed has nicked the rest.

100ml ordered so I better get a taste of that.

This smells quite nice. Tried it at 15% and it's bloody lovely on a dripper but a bit weak in a tank

I did another mix at 20% I would love to tell you what it's like but the missus nicked it and used the lot in 2 days. So far I have done an entire 30ml concentrate and I have had a few puffs of the original 15% mix. She who must be obeyed has nicked the rest.

100ml ordered so I better get a taste of that.

the pear drops is my all day vape at 20% 50/50 mix .nice and flavoursome. that is when i get rid of this vapers tongue. its just chemicals at the minute

Malteasers & vapers tongue cure?

the pear drops is my all day vape at 20% 50/50 mix .nice and flavoursome. that is when i get rid of this vapers tongue. its just chemicals at the minute

I was given this recipe as a cure for vapers tongue. Don't know if it's any good, I haven't got round to mixing it yet.

CAP Lemon Lime 15%
Menthol 5%

Mix 50/50 with your nic level of choice

Anyway Back to the thread, I mixed up some Malteasers at 20% from VRU yesterday, Smells delish, very authentic smell. Just got to keep my grubby hands off it untill it's had a good steep

I was given this recipe as a cure for vapers tongue. Don't know if it's any good, I haven't got round to mixing it yet.

CAP Lemon Lime 15%
Menthol 5%

Mix 50/50 with your nic level of choice

Anyway Back to the thread, I mixed up some Malteasers at 20% from VRU yesterday, Smells delish, very authentic smell. Just got to keep my grubby hands off it untill it's had a good steep

the lemon and lime menthol sounds a good idea.
im not sure if i have vapers tongue now or i have out stayed my welcome with pear drops?.
i have been vaping smurfette (my own) all day and can taste everything in it.
i did this when i first started vaping i vaped blueberry 24/7 for about 3 months now no matter which brand or heavy % i mix i just cannot taste blueberry just chemicals. and thats well over 2 years ago now.
will try some more pear drops tomorow and see.

Vanilla Custard

Adding to the thread.
V-R-US Vanilla Custard

Been having a play around with this and it's a strange one.
Tried it on it's own @20% and @25%, thick,sweet, creamy, very pleasant - but! It is nothing like you're used to from other custard concentrates and not really "custard" at all. The only thing that I can say that it tastes like is a "mini milk" lolly - sweet and milky.
When used as the custard part of a bog standard GVC clone-ard it's still a pleasant, creamy vape but lacks vanilla.
I've found it to be a great concentrate with lot's of hmmmmm? potential.
Used as an additive, alongside Capella V1 (or V2), French Vanilla, DDL and one of the "creams" it produced, for me, an outstanding custard blend and adds the "sweetened milk" that Capella custard lacks.
I like this concentrate a lot, and it's got no artificial,harsh,chemically aftertastes. Great one to have around for experimenting with custard blends.
A useable concentrate, which is always a bonus with a v-r-us gamble :D

I don't know if this concentrate, when used, will stand the test of time, as all of my trials so far are less than a month old.

Last edited:
Mixed and matched a number of VRU concentrates 9 days ago. I'm a DIY juice virgin so I was expecting a few teething problems. All were mix at 6ml pg nicotine, 20% pg flavour and max vg. This gave me roughly 76vg/24pg.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455219141.421049.jpg

I just cracked open the Skittles on the recommendation that fruit concentrates steep more quickly. Judging by the above and below pics, the fruits are less coloured than the custards. Rightly or wrongly, I'm thinking the Bubblegum may need as long steeping as the Custards as it's darker in colour?
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455219595.463624.jpg

Anyway... I'm more than happy with the Skittles. It's very much like the flavour of sweets - tangy and fruity. IF you like eating the little sugary demons this is a good buy!

I'm running on my Subox/Subtank Mini through the RBA. Double wammy for me... after 18 months of thinking the tank's great I've only just tried drill-twisting the 28g Kanthal and upping the coil diameter. 5 wraps of twisted around a 2.5mm drill bit gives me 0.6ohms and an extra 1/2 a mm of juice draw. My cotton's turned into a fucking straw!!! But hey, plumes of a eagle and cheap sweet juice! [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom