What's new

Vanilla Custard V5

Mr Ripple

Legend
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3331822/Vanilla Custard V5

I tried creating an account on all the flavours not long ago but no matter what combination of username and password i used the site failed to accept it despite catagorically fulfilling the required criteria.

No loss so moved onto ELR and created an account there instead.

This site from what i can gather is predominantly US mixers.
If im perfectly honest i would have prefered an account at all the flavours as the recipies on there just seem to me to be more genuine.
The general stamp of recipies posted on ELR imo are questionable at best or are either complete and utter bollox or affiliated mixers that think people will believe what they put out there are actually recipies.

Anyway back to Custard V5.
I've posted it on ELR and its been there since 05/11 under a different name (Vanilla Creamed Custard) and when i posted it i immediately panicked because it really hadn't been given enough steep time for me to say it was ready.
Everyday is a school day eh!

I'm now 5 weeks into the steep and it's definitely right so I've edited the name and am sharing it here too.
This is flavour heavy and intended for single coil or lower powered atties and would probably lend well to 6mg.
It will need a minimum of six weeks steep.

Background........
I've taken everything i liked so much from V3, swiped straight past V4, and jumped straight into V5 heading for all things naughty and risky.

This is something which is absolutely not for the Diacetyl Shy.
It is extremely Rich, Heavy Set, "Vanilla Creamed (with extra emphasis on the creamed) Custard".

20191105_205249.jpg

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3331822/Vanilla Custard V5

I tried creating an account on all the flavours not long ago but no matter what combination of username and password i used the site failed to accept it despite catagorically fulfilling the required criteria.

No loss so moved onto ELR and created an account there instead.

This site from what i can gather is predominantly US mixers.
If im perfectly honest i would have prefered an account at all the flavours as the recipies on there just seem to me to be more genuine.
The general stamp of recipies posted on ELR imo are questionable at best or are either complete and utter bollox or affiliated mixers that think people will believe what they put out there are actually recipies.

Anyway back to Custard V5.
I've posted it on ELR and its been there since 05/11 under a different name (Vanilla Creamed Custard) and when i posted it i immediately panicked because it really hadn't been given enough steep time for me to say it was ready.
Everyday is a school day eh!

I'm now 5 weeks into the steep and it's definitely right so I've edited the name and am sharing it here too.
This is flavour heavy and intended for single coil or lower powered atties and would probably lend well to 6mg.
It will need a minimum of six weeks steep.

Background........
I've taken everything i liked so much from V3, swiped straight past V4, and jumped straight into V5 heading for all things naughty and risky.

This is something which is absolutely not for the Diacetyl Shy.
It is extremely Rich, Heavy Set, "Vanilla Creamed (with extra emphasis on the creamed) Custard".

View attachment 204851
Is this my early birthday present? Because it feels like it is [emoji23] thanks for sharing mate I'm out of LB vanilla ice cream so order going in now

Looks like I'll be mixing tomorrow! Thanks mate.

When I signed up to A.T.F. the only way to do it was to sign in through a different social media account (Facebook, Twitter etc) and link it. I have no idea why they would do that but there you go. Luckily I have an account at twitter thats not linked to anything so they're not gonna get any details that way :14:

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be mixing tomorrow! Thanks mate.

When I signed up to A.T.F. the only way to do it was to sign in through a different social media account (Facebook, Twitter etc) and link it. I have no idea why they would do that but there you go. Luckily I have an account at twitter thats not linked to anything so they're not gonna get any details that way :14:
Once done can you change your username?
My google account name isn't what i would want as my username.

Nice one, I have all these apart from inawera vanilla but I have some inawera custard. As it's such a small component @ 2% I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt too much to sub it out? BTW, I've had to mix another 200ml of your tinned custard recipe, it's gorgeous. Thanks for doing the legwork and sharing with us all [emoji1303]

Nice one, I have all these apart from inawera vanilla but I have some inawera custard. As it's such a small component @ 2% I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt too much to sub it out? BTW, I've had to mix another 200ml of your tinned custard recipe, it's gorgeous. Thanks for doing the legwork and sharing with us all [emoji1303]
Oooh I'm not so sure about subbing inawera custard but but it's true taste is very subjective.

I find Inawera Vanilla very light without much body or depth.

Yes its flavourful but i could use it at really high percentages and it's still only an accompaniment for me and not a main component.
A bit like a seasoning or a salad dressing.

I'd see Inawera Custard as a main component and as its already very bulky I'd either leave it out or order the vanilla.

Ok mate, you're the chef [emoji1303] I'll get some inawera vanilla on order and try the proper recipe [emoji16]

Once done can you change your username?
My google account name isn't what i would want as my username.
OK looking at my account my username is nothing like the email I used or the twitter name, so I must have been given the option to enter my own when I signed up. By clicking on other peoples usernames the only details I can see of theirs is name and list of flavours in stash and any recipes they've added. And I think those you have to set to public.

A lot of other settings are for 'pro' users which you have to pay for so I don't know about them, being a tight arse as I am.

Back
Top Bottom