What's new

Vampire Vapes concentrates

Mickfox1

Achiever
Hi all I have two vampire Vapes concentrates heisenberg and Pinkman and wondered what the best % to mix at any help would be really appreciated

A second for heisenberg at 15%.....I tried pinkman the same and found it very weak so I upped it to 20% and still found it very weak, I wonder if I should just vape the concentrate on that one lol

Can anyone describe the flavour of heisenberg and pinkman?
I was looking at these flavours but the vampire vapes site doesn't explain them.

I think pinkman is pink grapefruit?

Can anyone describe the flavour of heisenberg and pinkman?
I was looking at these flavours but the vampire vapes site doesn't explain them.

I think pinkman is pink grapefruit?

The full description is on the site pal I think it's under the 30ml liquid descriptions

Watched a few reviews on youtube, went for heisenberg, raspberry sorbet and strawberry and kiwi.

Any advice on percentages and steeptime for vampire vapes?
Seeing a lot of love for 15% might be a good starting point

Watched a few reviews on youtube, went for heisenberg, raspberry sorbet and strawberry and kiwi.

Any advice on percentages and steeptime for vampire vapes?
Seeing a lot of love for 15% might be a good starting point

I mixed them at 15% for my daughter soon as she gives me some feedback I will update you

I found the optimum steep time for Heisenberg is about 2 minutes.

As far as taste goes I remember someone on here described it as mouthwash, they were pretty spot on. It's sort of fruity\minty and quite robust.

Back
Top Bottom