What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

Tried the other “for pipe” ones @StrawberryRipple ? They have red and gold in their sale section at the minute.
Getting quite a collection together but not getting much time to experiment lately work taking over atm.

20190714_154245.jpg

How’s the black cherry for pipe? I think that’s the only one I’ve not got.

How’s the black cherry for pipe? I think that’s the only one I’ve not got.
Very black and little cherry.
Sorry cant help much I've only had a taster.
It's nice and think it was that one that made me realise i think I'm a dirty tocacco person.

For anybody interested in these INW tobaccos, a wee update.

The western blend is very good. This could become a favourite. It will be useful for blends but is also good to puff on it’s own. It’s a bit of a strange one, there is something a bit “pungent”, it reminds me of atmos labs mastiha in that way although it doesn’t taste similar. It’s also a bit savoury, but has a very subtle fruitiness. Like red fruit. Red currants, or cranberries or something. But very subtle. Amidst this is a good and quite convincing tobacco sensation.

The dark tobacco seems good as well. I can see how it would taste minty at higher concentration. It has a distinct green, vegetal flavour with this very slightly minty note, without the coolness. It’s not the dirty sort of tobacco base (like dnb), and not really smoky. It’s more of a flavour than a sensation. I think it will be good as a base for tobacco recipes, but I’m quite enjoying it by itself at the minute.

These have only been sitting a couple of days.

Just for a laugh I topped this half full bb tank of the dark tobacco up with a coconut cream liquid I had lying about. Very strange, the result. It tastes nothing like either of them. This definitely has the same flavour changing ingredient as FA ozone.

TPA Western does my brain in, it's just too strong, no matter how low I go. My go to flavour atm is TPA Frosted Donut, good in custards as a sweetener and the sugar lips thing, very little or no doughnut at all it seems.

Help apes please!!! I’ve mixed the Inawera tobacco pear. Mixed 20 ml of the 50/50 VG:PG base mix and added the 10 ml 18mg Nic shot again 50:50. Added 30 drops of the pear tobacco mix. It’s tastes quite nice, I’m going to leave it for a week to 10 days to steep. I’ve done the same with the Plum( not tried yet)

A few questions if I may?

1. Have I done it in the right order? Mix wise eg: Base- Nic- Flavour. Flavour wise the pear seems a bit weak have I put enough drops in?

2. Was going to go for 2 flavours next and try the INW Classic for Pipe with the FA flavour Fuji. Are the percentages a tried and tested method? should I do equal 2.5 % for each or is it trial and error. I’ve looked at the online calcs and they don’t seem to recognise a 50/50 base mix. or 50/50 Nic shot.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

@Coolie27 os it black for pipe? I would do that at 2 or 3 % and go much lower with the fuji. I find that adding additional notes (fruit etc) to tobaccos it’s best to stay very low with the concentration so it just adds a note and doesn’t result in a clash.

Also, I think they recommend 2 drops per 10ml for the pear. I’m sure I mixed it at 3% though.

@Coolie27 os it black for pipe? I would do that at 2 or 3 % and go much lower with the fuji. I find that adding additional notes (fruit etc) to tobaccos it’s best to stay very low with the concentration so it just adds a note and doesn’t result in a clash.

Also, I think they recommend 2 drops per 10ml for the pear. I’m sure I mixed it at 3% though.

Hi Zou, it’s the classic for pipe. I prob overdone the pear then on my first go. At least it’s only 30ml. Cheers for the response. I’ll have a go.

Back
Top Bottom