What's new

Try B4 you buy???

Jeeves19831

Postman
Morning all. Looking into starting to make my own liquid even if it means starting with the bottle shots you can get. My issue is, I'm a fussy sod and don't like half the e-juice I have tried. Now I would like to sample some of these juices before I blow money on 1000ml of the stuff in case it tastes rank. Any ideas on which companies sell samples or 10ml versions of their bigger bottles so I can sample them first?

Chefs is probably your best bet for variety if you want to have a look through and see what you fancy, though most places will do 10ml bottles generally. If you know what you're looking for then shop around the following link will give you an idea of companies to try plus a few discount codes
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ng-list-quality-pricing-discount-codes.78708/
My go to is usually chefs or rainbowvapes depending on the quantity or selection I need, Rainbow is free shipping over £10 and chefs £30, but also the e cig shop and justvape can be worth a browse, I tend to use other sites for more specific concentrates, good luck and enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom