What's new

TripHammer concentrates

crunchynut

Achiever
Anyone mixed TripHammer concentrates? ?
I have cream tea, fizzy trifle and
Poseidon. They all say between 10- 20% which is the norm but quite varied (if that's the right word) so asking if anyone has mixed them and what percent.
Thanks
1485075344450.jpg

I just did the carrot cake at 15% but no help I'm afraid as I haven't tried it yet - smells funny [emoji23]

Any 1 shot bottles iv ever had is normally 20% but I've never used triphammer mate so couldn't suggest make a wee 10ml bottle made at 10% c how u go then work up 2 hit jackpot. Let me no how u get on as I'm getting some fizzy trifle anything with fizzy and trifle in the name has gotta b good lol

I bought fizzy trifle once my mates would not even try it as they thought it was probably the worst smelling juice they had ever come across? Lol im not far behind that either lol unfortunately for me i went a step further and tasted it lol i think i did a grenade throw with that tank in fear of ever smelling or tasting that juice again.. Lol

Lol thats just our opinion though buddy it was kinda like toffee,coffee with like raspberry and chocolate i think? It doesn't sound that bad when i described it there haha but hey lol

Just thought I'd bring your comments over here to save a list of chat in the postie thread which some ape hate.

I posted in the TripHammer group and the replies back was 20% is bang on so 20% it is then also the cream tea and fizzy trifle will need minimum 1 month steep which I would of done anyway.
Intresting comment @pablobar000 it will be good to try the fizzy trifle again coz it must of been about 3 years ago I last had it and I do remember getting a weird fizzy like custard from it and definitely don't recall getting toffee coffee or chocolate. I remember it being a good seller and quite popular after Mark Todd and Scottish Vic posted there videos so looking forward trying it again, you never know this time round I might hate it lol
Definitely won't be hating the cream tea though as I use to vape a lot of it until I come across Cornish Eliquids cream tea which was cheaper and just as nice.

Oh and @ian Preston I'll vouch for the Bumblebee that was mentioned as it's real refreshing

I just did the carrot cake at 15% but no help I'm afraid as I haven't tried it yet - smells funny [emoji23]
It be an interesting one coz I can imagine carrot cake would be a quite complex flavour to get right. I'd say they they'd definitely be 3 flavours that's in carrot cake if they have used them that ether one could over power the recipe if the wrong percentage and that's
cinnamon (or other spices)
Frosting
and possibly brown sugar
Also I'd like to know how they will get the flavour from the carrot.

I should of put it on my order to try

It be an interesting one coz I can imagine carrot cake would be a quite complex flavour to get right. I'd say they they'd definitely be 3 flavours that's in carrot cake if they have used them that ether one could over power the recipe if the wrong percentage and that's
cinnamon (or other spices)
Frosting
and possibly brown sugar
Also I'd like to know how they will get the flavour from the carrot.

I should of put it on my order to try

It definitely smells of spices that's for sure

Don't worry, if I don't get on with it you'll be getting sent a large bottle [emoji106]

It definitely smells of spices that's for sure

Don't worry, if I don't get on with it you'll be getting sent a large bottle [emoji106]

You didn't go and buy a large bottle did you lol and yeah I can imagine it would have a lot of spice but what baffles me is what they would use for carrot which is the main ingredient of a carrot cake.

You didn't go and buy a large bottle did you lol and yeah I can imagine it would have a lot of spice but what baffles me is what they would use for carrot which is the main ingredient of a carrot cake.

I went halves with a mate on a 30ml concentrate bottle so I have around a 100ml of the stuff

Yes baffles me too what they use for carrot

I went halves with a mate on a 30ml concentrate bottle so I have around a 100ml of the stuff

Yes baffles me too what they use for carrot
I can imagine they'd base it on a cake with spice and a frosting and use something of a sweet note for the carrot. Looking on Alltheflavors then being sent to reddit for a brake down I'm right. In this recipe he has used a carrot cake concentrates then added to work on a final recipe.

*recipe* Carrot Cake

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/5njx2e/recipe_carrot_cake/

QUOTE="nialb79, post: 1401402, member: 32886"]I might have to get some again. I really loved the cream tea so have looked for similar to that. Tried that Cornish liquid one but didn't rate it against the triphammer one[/QUOTE

Thought I'd answer here to save chat in the postie thread.

TripHammer cream tea was my ADV untill I found Cornish Eliquids to be cheaper plus then I got to know the owner Kenny. But back to mixing again I couldn't believe it to find triphammer selling all the range in concentrates

Back
Top Bottom