What's new

TPD

starsky

Postman
A friend of mine made me some juice that I was so impressed with I'm giving it a go myself but would wondering if it will be the only batch I'll get to make. How do we buy nic after may?

In 10ml bottles with a maximum strength of 20 mg tho most places will sell 18mg max to be safe,no limit on how many 10 ml bottles you buy

If you have a few spare pennies a litre or two of 72 mg nic can still be got quite cheaply from darkstar or lucemill if you have room to store in your freezer

Should keep for a year, maybe a bit longer in a cool dark place, but several years in the freezer.

Actually been thinking about this a lot and the whole stocking up on nic- so far TPD juices are fairly price comparable with 30ml prices - now I know that the increase in packaging for 500ml of nic will be high by comparison but I hope we should see modest increases in the overall cost of nic

Actually been thinking about this a lot and the whole stocking up on nic- so far TPD juices are fairly price comparable with 30ml prices - now I know that the increase in packaging for 500ml of nic will be high by comparison but I hope we should see modest increases in the overall cost of nic

The cost of nic is going up approximately 8~10 fold.
The main 'issue' is 10ml, 20mg max.

To use Darkstar as a guide (other suppliers are available) from today's prices and ignoring delivery:-
  • 1 litre, 72mg PG = £29.99
  • 1 litre, PG, = £4.99, 3 litres = £14.97
  • Mixed altogether gives 4 litres of 18mg nic for £44.96
  • That is 11 pence for 10ml of 18mg PG nic

• Nic shots are 10ml, 18mg
  • 180ml = £15.99 (18 * 10ml bottles)
  • That is 89 pence for 10ml of 18mg PG nic
Still fairly cheap but a fair rise from current prices, mainly down to packaging / bottling.
No problem to mix up to 6mg etc but 15~18mg DIY gets more difficult.

I'm going to stock up with a couple of litres of 72mg to mix at 3mg - hopefully that'll keep me going for a while

TPD enforced here in Greece since march 1st.
Stocked up before that about 4 ltr of 100mg nic and plenty of vg to cut it down.
Bullshit laws to protect big cigar companies...

The cost of nic is going up approximately 8~10 fold.
The main 'issue' is 10ml, 20mg max.

To use Darkstar as a guide (other suppliers are available) from today's prices and ignoring delivery:-
  • 1 litre, 72mg PG = £29.99
  • 1 litre, PG, = £4.99, 3 litres = £14.97
  • Mixed altogether gives 4 litres of 18mg nic for £44.96
  • That is 11 pence for 10ml of 18mg PG nic

• Nic shots are 10ml, 18mg
  • 180ml = £15.99 (18 * 10ml bottles)
  • That is 89 pence for 10ml of 18mg PG nic
Still fairly cheap but a fair rise from current prices, mainly down to packaging / bottling.
No problem to mix up to 6mg etc but 15~18mg DIY gets more difficult.
I hadn't thought beyond 3mg and was averaging out on 180ml comparing to shop bought so on that basis it's great value - bit selfish of me I think

Back
Top Bottom