What's new

Tobacco's

I just noticed the percentages. 12% ry4 double is a bit excessive. Don’t know anything about AP mind, as don’t use any additives.

Why not just make a 5% mix of the ry4 double for starters @StrawberryRipple , let it sit a week and try it out then take things from there? It will give you a good baseline to work from. And I think you’ll find it’s strong enough in a 50/50 mix.

It's yeast extract, and at 0.5% it adds a bit of piquancy to dessert mixes. It goes well in strawberry milkshake, but in my opinion it's vile in tobacco.

I've always used AP to add a "crunch" feel to profiles like cereals etc. Definitely can see the relation with @Ment getting the graham cracker from it.

Apparently if you take it 2%+ it turns into nachos, but I've not tried that myself.

Going to get the three you mentioned next time i order so ill be back for ideas on percentages.
Thanks bud :2thumbsup:

I found a recipe on all the flavours - figgy tobacco if memory serves. That'll give you a guide for %s.

I went with my usual Keith Floyd measuring practice which worked out not too bad......

Back
Top Bottom