What's new

Tobacco's

Mr Ripple

Legend
Well I've been sat on these flavours pictured below for far too long now as only just managing to get back into grips with mtl vaping.
Maybe I should buy some premade juice to help me understand tobacco's but in the few years I've been diy'ing my own juice I'm always dissapointed when I buy juice.
Anyway seeing as I have a few ingredients I may as well have a tinker and have just made a small batch (small for me) of a published tribeca recipie.

12% RY4 Double
3% Ethyl Maltol
2.5% Graham Cracker
2% Acetyl Pyrazine

Seeing as I don't do sweeteners I subbed the Ethyl for 2% Dulche Leche with Caramel.
I'll try it when it's steeped for a few days so I can get an idea of what a tobacco is supposed to taste like.

I can't remember why I bought the Trenton but it must have sounded interesting at the time.

I'm sure after a little time and trial and error I'll come to understand tobacco's but the reason for the post is I'd be interested to hear from tobacco blenders and tobacco vapers if there are any musts or deffinate don'ts when it comes to these types of juices.

Along with the usual creams, Custards, biscuits, etc I have the below to mix up some testers with and would appreciate any advice at all as this is completely alien to me.

Attachments

• 20181230_133941.jpg
    20181230_133941.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 248
  • 20181230_141630.jpg
    20181230_141630.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 256
  • 20181230_141645.jpg
    20181230_141645.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 239
You're not going to get much, if any, tobacco from an RY4 I'm afraid. They're mainly caramel and vanilla.

This post on reddit is very thorough for getting into tobaccos, give it a read if you get a few minutes.

If you enjoy the RY4 I'd definitely suggest mixing up Cardinal. This is one of my favourite recipes to mix. Chefs carry the DIYFS concentrate.

Ry4 double is a strange one. I quite like it, but the flavours seem a bit undefined. I get a slight spicy note from it. The FA ry4 is better to me, more straightforward and slightly more of a tobacco note.

I ordered some inawera tobaccos the other day. Hopefully they’ll arrive tomorrow. Mostly I’ve been using FA ones with a couple of best cig NETs at low concentration and a couple from TFA and atmos labs.

I've been using this concentrate that I got sent by my brother in law from Poland. Mixed at 3% it has a lovely flavour, very much a golden virginia. I'm currently experimenting with adding different flavours to it and finding it really enjoyable.
20181230_153619.jpeg

Ry4 double is a strange one. I quite like it, but the flavours seem a bit undefined. I get a slight spicy note from it. The FA ry4 is better to me, more straightforward and slightly more of a tobacco note.

I ordered some inawera tobaccos the other day. Hopefully they’ll arrive tomorrow. Mostly I’ve been using FA ones with a couple of best cig NETs at low concentration and a couple from TFA and atmos labs.

Which did you get? Black for Pipe is lovely on its own at 3%

You're not going to get much, if any, tobacco from an RY4 I'm afraid. They're mainly caramel and vanilla.

This post on reddit is very thorough for getting into tobaccos, give it a read if you get a few minutes.

If you enjoy the RY4 I'd definitely suggest mixing up Cardinal. This is one of my favourite recipes to mix. Chefs carry the DIYFS concentrate.

On my next cardinal mix....Im going to add 5% double apple

Back
Top Bottom