What's new

Tobacco Recipie List

that would be just a matter of weighing a few drops from each of the type of bottles.

so the inw bottles are about 0.025g. the ones from elfc are about the same.
But then it's getting far too complicated for me.

But then it's getting far too complicated for me.

it would depend how many types of bottles you have. mostly i have INW ones and FA ones. you will be dripping the concentrate into you mix anyway, so just note the change in weight with one drop, for each type of bottle.

i usually just mix by drops anyway, i think it will work quite well with this ultra low concentrate method of assume the INW bottles are about 0.025. i’ll check an FA one later.

i think most of the smaller dropper bottles will be round about the same. FA might be a bit less. some such as dark star have bigger drops, those you can just measure and see.

You'll be mixing by drops anyway - even if you weigh it - you can't put half a drop in, and certainly can't take half a drop out - weight is just a guide really in this context

exactly, the weight will only be accurate to the weight per drop.

i’ve sneaked half a tank of this coconut and mahlepi tobacco mix. it’s interesting, all of the flavours are there more clearly than they are usually (at 4 or 5 times the percentage). it tastes much clearer, not weaker but definitely different. the sunset virginia is prominent and has the slightly weird taste you get from it freshly mixed so i’ll leave it for a week or two and see how it is.

i’m going to do more mixes like this. i can roughly assume one inawera drop to be approx 0.1% in a 30ml bottle and 0.05% in a 60ml bottle. later i will weigh drops from FA, dark star and chef’s bottles. after which the scales can go back in the cupboard. excellent. it seems (even) less is more, right enough.

@domejunky you might like this vta mahlepi. it’s a pretty good interpretation of an aromatic spice used in middle eastern and greek cuisine, made from a specific variety of cherry stone. the greeks use it in a special easter bread called tsoureki. it’s quite an unusual flavour, a kind of woody cherry spiciness. it’s useful for tobacco blends. i was surprised to find it. they also have a very decent mastiha, a bit different and quite a bit lighter than the atmos labs one. definitely easier to mix with, as it doesn’t dominate other flavours.

exactly, the weight will only be accurate to the weight per drop.

i’ve sneaked half a tank of this coconut and mahlepi tobacco mix. it’s interesting, all of the flavours are there more clearly than they are usually (at 4 or 5 times the percentage). it tastes much clearer, not weaker but definitely different. the sunset virginia is prominent and has the slightly weird taste you get from it freshly mixed so i’ll leave it for a week or two and see how it is.

i’m going to do more mixes like this. i can roughly assume one inawera drop to be approx 0.1% in a 30ml bottle and 0.05% in a 60ml bottle. later i will weigh drops from FA, dark star and chef’s bottles. after which the scales can go back in the cupboard. excellent. it seems (even) less is more, right enough.

@domejunky you might like this vta mahlepi. it’s a pretty good interpretation of an aromatic spice used in middle eastern and greek cuisine, made from a specific variety of cherry stone. the greeks use it in a special easter bread called tsoureki. it’s quite an unusual flavour, a kind of woody cherry spiciness. it’s useful for tobacco blends. i was surprised to find it. they also have a very decent mastiha, a bit different and quite a bit lighter than the atmos labs one. definitely easier to mix with, as it doesn’t dominate other flavours.
I like the sound of that - who's 'they'

I'm really fond of Lambics and Kreiks - you can often taste a kind of spicy almond in Kreiks because they leave the stones in the cherries

[Edit]

Just spotted the VTA reference

i love lambic as well, don’t have a huge knowledge but now and again i’ll nip into the posh carry out shop down the road for a big bottle of this.

upload_2020-12-5_16-54-56.jpeg

This is awesome after 2 or 3 months, not my recipe. It was awful after a couple of weeks, I thought the amount of RY4 Double was insane, i was wrong, I just needed some patience :)

DaMomma's RY4 Delight

1.00% Catalan Cream (FA)
8.00% RY4 Double (TPA)
2.50% Sweet Cream (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 13.5%

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/646237?

Last edited:
This is awesome after 2 or 3 months, not my recipe. It was awful after a couple of weeks, I thought the amount of RY4 Double was insane, i was wrong, I just needed some patience :)

Edit: oops, this is my adaptation,for MTL

DaMomma's RY4 Delight

1.00% Catalan Cream (FA)
8.00% RY4 Double (TPA)
2.50% Sweet Cream (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 13.5%

Adapted from (ELR is playing up), so snipped it, definitely too much RY4 D for me:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/646237?

View attachment 235993

i’m puffing something similar just now with FA ry4, fresh cream and INW custard. but very low percentages (about 1.5% total). a drop of catalan cream might add a nice spicy note, i may add a couple of drops.

i’m puffing something similar just now with FA ry4, fresh cream and INW custard. but very low percentages (about 1.5% total). a drop of catalan cream might add a nice spicy note, i may add a couple of drops.

1.5% in total, that is rather low, but I know it's a thing of yours (to do), I must try that lark a bit more. I don't normally use anything even a little bit spicy because I get a sinus reaction, Catalan Cream though is great for baccy, steeps lovely.

I've put my post back how it was, I was getting percentages and millilitres mixed up, it wasn't ELR messing, it was my Brain :doh:

1.5% in total, that is rather low, but I know it's a thing of yours (to do), I must try that lark a bit more. I don't normally use anything even a little bit spicy because I get a sinus reaction, Catalan Cream though is great for baccy, steeps lovely.

I've put my post back how it was, I was getting percentages and millilitres mixed up, it wasn't ELR messing, it was my Brain :doh:

i’ve gone full tiny percentages after trying this out. i find even the stuff i had mixed before sickly, confused and too strong and can’t toot more than a few puffs if i try. cotton also seems to last forever.

Back
Top Bottom