What's new

Tobacco Recipie List

I'm vaping on this today... defo not a 'finished' flavour but pretty nice.

Screenshot 2020-11-15 144128.jpg

I see Rickster used Cap double, I have that too, it's good.. a mix of cap double and FA fuji is a very common apple combo, maybe something like 2% cap and 1% fa might work for a fuller apple... I only really wanted a light apple note in mine and more heavy on the tobacco.

I got most (maybe all) of my FLV tobaccos from Rainbow.

Probably Chefs, they should have everything..... I sometimes add a wee bit of cream FA fresh, 1%

Thanks gents. I’ve got a few variations of Apple and fruit tobacco’s upstairs. I’ll dig them out and see if any of them might be a close substitute. If not I’ll order the ones suggested.

Thanks gents. I’ve got a few variations of Apple and fruit tobacco’s upstairs. I’ll dig them out and see if any of them might be a close substitute. If not I’ll order the ones suggested.

Might be just me but when I add apple to tobacco I always find I want to add something sweet too, like a toffee, caramel or whatever. ... maybe try something like that and see if it gets you closer to what you are looking for.

Might be just me but when I add apple to tobacco I always find I want to add something sweet too, like a toffee, caramel or whatever. ... maybe try something like that and see if it gets you closer to what you are looking for.

I’ll have a go. I know what you mean, it feels quite dry in the mouth.

agree, that's why I use a ry4, in this case holy grail

Back
Top Bottom