What's new

TO AN EXTENT, Do you think nicotine enhances flavour?

@cindy99 lol well we just need to pick up the pieces and start again with a new hipahthecees XD.

@andi52 yea I feel the same way as well although I do feel that some flavo(u)rs do intensify the throat hit as well.

@vandykevapes I absolutely agree! I have tried 0mg as well and the flavor just wasn't as immersive in a sense. I feel that there are more good quality nicotine vendors than bad which is good although I could be wrong. I see that you're a premium vendor, do you have a website or any information on your products?

Also as I was saying to andi, I feel that of course do to certain chemicals in the flavo(u)rs themselves, the throat hit could be a bit more intense or even too harsh to vape depending on the brew as well.

I guess that this concludes that it is subjective to ones taste buds :-) I personally like the flavor perfectly at 5mg. 12 mg just kills my throat at 120watts I can't do it lol. Maybe its also just what we are used to as well Ment and simong

I'm not sure I could vape anything at 120w regardless of nicotine, I rarely vape above 12w.

I don't feel its really as intense as some people make it out to be really, once you go above 100w its really all the same to an extent in my opinion just more flavor at a higher temperature. The lowest I ever vape is 50w and that's just to dry my wick out lol but I enjoy a cooler vape at 75w from time to time. Why do you prefer under 12w if you don't mind me asking?

I don't feel its really as intense as some people make it out to be really, once you go above 100w its really all the same to an extent in my opinion just more flavor at a higher temperature. The lowest I ever vape is 50w and that's just to dry my wick out lol but I enjoy a cooler vape at 75w from time to time. Why do you prefer under 12w if you don't mind me asking?

I use higher resistance coils, so they need less power .... if you put 100w through a 1.8 ohm coil it would be about 13 volts or something crazy.

Wattage is only relevant in relation to everything else.

I use higher resistance coils, so they need less power .... if you put 100w through a 1.8 ohm coil it would be about 13 volts or something crazy.

Wattage is only relevant in relation to everything else.
Yes that is quadruple true haha

I don't find any difference in flavour. But I keep my nic low (2-3mg) and enjoy the mild throat hit. 0 nic juice just feels like it's missing something.

Back
Top Bottom