What's new

Tight arsed scotsman?

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Just made 6 200ml bottles of liquid, I noticed that most of the nic shots seem to have a little bit left in them. Should I try getting this out? Also, the syringes still seem fine so not sure If I can use them the next time I'm making liquid. I know I'm being cheap but I'm saving up for a nice 30ml bottle of pre made juice! :18:

Wash the syringes in warm soapy water hen rinse them and they’ll be fine. As for the dregs, how will you manage to get it out? I can never get the dregs out a bottle.

Just made 6 200ml bottles of liquid, I noticed that most of the nic shots seem to have a little bit left in them. Should I try getting this out? Also, the syringes still seem fine so not sure If I can use them the next time I'm making liquid. I know I'm being cheap but I'm saving up for a nice 30ml bottle of pre made juice! :18:

Leave the nic shot bottles overnight so it all drains to the bottom.
Then use your syringe to suck the remains up, and put it all in one bottle.
Sounds tight fisted, but when I first started doing this I got 1ml of juice out of each 10ml bottle of shop bought eliquid.
So thats like a 10% discount.

I use my syringes over, and over again.

So I'm not as tight as I was thinking then? :18: I've just made a cocktail and am now looking for the ingredients to make a liquid in the same flavour! :18:

So I'm not as tight as I was thinking then? :18: I've just made a cocktail and am now looking for the ingredients to make a liquid in the same flavour! :18:

Not tight at all.
As I said you would love it if you found a vendor that gave you a permanent 10% discount :5:

I also do it with any shop bought juices.
If you get 1ml out put it in a 10ml bottle, do the same with the next one etc.
Then at the end of the month you have a free bottle of juice.
Some of them come out nice, but by then you have not got a clue whats in it, so cant make it again.......:(

I used to stand an empty bottle upside down on another one and let the dregs drip down. They were usually different flavours so I ended up with some interesting vapes, but it's amazing how much is left in the bottom. It took no time at all to fill a 30ml bottle.

You could also do this with nic shots, though it may not be easy balancing those little plastic bottles.

Back
Top Bottom