What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

i’m feeling a bit thirsty just reading that recipe. :)

What I find odd with flv baccy blends is that one can over steep, or not use quickly enough. A month or two is fine, but after that some of the blends can become mutant.

What I find odd with flv baccy blends is that one can over steep, or not use quickly enough. A month or two is fine, but after that some of the blends can become mutant.

aye but although they do develop a bit, i also find they taste good pretty much straight away. ie the flavour is there and remains similar, just gets a bit more complex or certain notes become more prominent.

Thought I would (attempt to) cheer myself up by ordering some flv baccys, notably including vanilla tobacco and the Flv RY4, which I've previously resisted. The holy grail is for the Cardinal blend, it's the original recipe, not the one with tfa ry4 D, and very nice it is too, decent as a shake and vape, big bonus :D What have you lot been up to, mix or otherwise?

baccy.JPG

i went away to an island the other week and took a 50ml each of INW am4a, black cat and black jack. so still puffing what’s left of those in between unflavoured liquid and a couple of bottles that have a few drops of some kind of flv baccy in them, prob red burley, aged and CS. some of these flv’s get stronger the longer they sit so i am on homeopathic recipes with them now. :)

This was a weird and messed up arrangement, because originally i'd over done the honey and it was a rancid vape

2.50% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
0.30% Brew Bros Sweetener
0.50% Cream (CCW)
1.20% RY4 Double (Jungle Flavors)
1.00% RY4 Double (TPA)

add 8 drops classic, 5 drops commercial, 3 drops kentucky per (pre steeped) 125ml.

Combined with

2.50% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
0.30% Brew Bros Sweetener
2.20% RY4 Double (Jungle Flavors)

8 drops black honey and 5 drops inawera honey per 125ml

:hmm: :11:

So I stuck it away for 8 months, bunged it in a profile unity, stuck it on a Kennedy Vindicator and it's a fookin' awesome vape. Everything wrong turning out so right, wtaf :18: just need to mix it again and wait for 8 months :doh:

New in:
img_20210904_165339-jpg.253852

Just mixed the Flv RY4 at 1%, tastes like chocolate, that's weird, for an ry4 - whatever ry4 actually is :hmm:. Vanilla tobacco at 1% tastes of vanilla and little else, that'll teach me :doh:But I'm on old wicking in mesh tanks and rdas, will see how things develop.

Also mixed another 250ml of the Cardinal using the original Holy ry4, well, the v2, you cant get the v1. One of the best baccy recipes on the planet, I never would've put Kentucky and Red Burley with Holy, v1 or the v2.

Impressed with the ry4, because it's not really a ry4, the chocolate and coffee has already tamed, it's became woody, I like me some woodyness! More steeping obviously required, this one's got great prospects. The Vanilla baccy is odd, early doors, a dessert desert, dry and shit - arid vanilla, needs the baccy to come through, or something else added, we will see :D

Hey, anyone vape Flavorah tobaccos with stock coils, either sub ohm or MTL? Just wondering if they absolutely destroy your coils. They're pretty tough on my RTA coils, in terms of gunk.

Back
Top Bottom