What's new

TFA RY4 Double

eightbitraptor

Achiever
So ELR has this marked as a potential tank cracker. My adv is currently based on this (about 6%). I’m currently doing the CD test with it and it’s been sat there for about 8 hours so far with no signs of clouding or cracking.

Anyone actually have any experience with ry4 double cracking plastic or is ELR lying?

not cracked any of my tanks.....how old is the ELR post, they may be referring to shit thin CE4's back in the day

I've used RY4D for ages but its only ever been in my Cleito tank or earlier in a Joyetech Aio Ego. But I punched "RY4 Double tank cracker" into my search engine and got multiple hit's saying it was.

I've used RY4D for ages but its only ever been in my Cleito tank or earlier in a Joyetech Aio Ego. But I punched "RY4 Double tank cracker" into my search engine and got multiple hit's saying it was.

Yup. That’s what I mean. The internet tells me it is. This poly carbonate CD that’s currently covered in juice tells me it isn’t.

Was looking to hear some reasonably modern experiences from people on here who I mostly trust [emoji3]

I’ve used it in mostly plastic tanks for the last month or so and all is well. Plastic tanks are pretty good.

I’ve used it in mostly plastic tanks for the last month or so and all is well. Plastic tanks are pretty good.

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks. That means I’ve now successfully eliminated all the tank crackers from my juice rotation. Now I don’t have to care about what RTA’s I buy [emoji322]

I read this about it as well before I started using it, but couldn’t find any accounts if people who’d actually had it happen. So I chanced it, and haven’t had any problems.

I got it because it’s much cheaper than the FA ry4, and I had run out of that one. I wasn’t sure about it at first but I’ve grown to really like it in my mixes. It’s probably aged a bit as well. There’s a very subtle fruit/spice note in their, I think. But now I’ve found the FA rebranded at ecigshop, not sure if I should get some or stick with this...

I've used tfa ry4 double in plastic tanks for years without any problems, but not recently (last 18 months or so), as I'm all glass and rda's these days.

Back
Top Bottom