What's new

TFA Flavours - all the gear no idea, recipe help please.

You’ve got a lot of top Note flavours and no base flavours.

Only thing you can really do is simple fruit mixes which I don’t vape so can’t really help. Sorry.
What kind of base flavours would i need to add to the list to get a few concoctions going?

Nice one, just signed up, is there a format to adding flavours? such as: TFA Lemon or do you just put Lemon?

I normally just type tfa lemon. The drop down should fuzzy match all the flavours it knows about that roughly match what you’ve typed. Along with a number next to them which is the number of recipes that flavour appears in.

In cases where there are multiple similar entries I just choose the one with the most recipes. Sometimes the name format is a bit odd.

I normally just type tfa lemon. The drop down should fuzzy match all the flavours it knows about that roughly match what you’ve typed. Along with a number next to them which is the number of recipes that flavour appears in.

In cases where there are multiple similar entries I just choose the one with the most recipes. Sometimes the name format is a bit odd.
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom