What's new

Tea

zouzounaki

Olympian
Does anybody use tea flavours? I mixed up a batch of atmos labs jasmine tea the other day. I love this flavour. I added some FA pear this time, and am waiting a few days to try it.

But it got me thinking that i should be vaping tea more often. I ordered some FA black tea and green tea. I can see endless possibilities for these, can’t wait for them to arrive. Bergamot, vienna cream, cardamom, anise, lemon, catalan cream, coconut, peach. I’m going to need to get a lot of bottles in.

Anybody else vape tea? What do you mix with it? Any other tea concentrates I should get?

Only tea one shots, but I like them.

One stop Diy Sweet southern tea and Mixology Cream Tea are both very nice, and TECS stock both.

Cheers, I’ll have a look.

I’m definitely going to knock up some kind of cream tea, for sure.

Watching with interest. I’m not much of a tea drinker, but that’s purely because 90% of the tea served in this country is utter gash.
But tea done right is the elixir of life, the nectar of the gods and should get the respect it deserves.

Watching with interest. I’m not much of a tea drinker, but that’s purely because 90% of the tea served in this country is utter gash.
But tea done right is the elixir of life, the nectar of the gods and should get the respect it deserves.

Yep, and that's exactly what Yorkshire Tea is.

I tried both inwara green and black tea and they were both very un-tea like so they are two to not bother with.

Going to watch this thread with interest. Hadn`t thought about tea and drink a ton of it. Will try knocking some up myself andl share the recipes if any good. Going to try for a Yorkshire tea, strong with a drop of milk

I envy your ability to like and want to try (the way I see it) odd flavours.
I’m very limited in my palette, perhaps that will evolve with time.

As for tea and what goes with it, certainly citrus, there’s a milk concentrate and a condensed milk concentrate that should go? Mozzarella ......?

Back
Top Bottom