What's new

Summer Fruits (Oasis)

Mr Ripple

Legend
I love this stuff and the Robinsons one and ofcourse i like Ribena or Britvic Blackcurrant but Summer Fruits is the main go to for me for a soft drink on a hot day.

I would imagine there are many variations of this as a vape out there and imagine there will be some very good ones but I'm all for DIY so out there is where they'll stay.

I'm going a little out of my comfort zone on this one (Strawberry Blind and I'm more into deserts and bakeries these days) but i believe through google I have managed to obtain the ingredients list in full, along with a pretty accurate understanding of the percentages needed for each flavour to nail this one so it's on!

It might prove difficult transferring them into a vape with the different flavour manufacturer percentages as I'll be using 4 different ones for this recipie but I'm going to give it a go.

Now here's the reason for the post........
Being Strawberry Blind is a biatch as after a few toots the Strawberry fades away so I'll only be able to take the testing so far.
I'll know if it tastes right but won't know if it will hold up as an ADV and imo if any juice does not stand upto the ADV test it's not good enough.

I'll be ready to send out some samples in a week or so as just waiting on a couple of flavours I'm short of but then I'll be looking for 5 lovely apes to offer their help as testers please.

The samples will be generous enough that you can really put it through it's paces and will be posted out FOC.

It will be in either 3mg or 6mg 70VG/30PG to start and then I'll see if it will transfer to mtl once finalised and of course will share the recipie in the recipie thread.

If you like fruity vapes or just want to help get your names on a list below with either 3mg or 6mg preference and if i can get the help of five apes I'll be very happy.

I'll PM each for addresses to send when ready then ill set up a group PM when you've received and tested the samples so we can compare notes.

PS Thank you in advance to anyone brave enough!

Sounds interesting strawberry ripple and as i have tried a few of your recipes i wouldn't mind being considered for this. 3mg for me Cheers

Back
Top Bottom