What's new

Struggling with 70/30 premade calculation

Kingbroady

Initiate
Hi.

I bought some premixed 70/30 VG /PG. However, I'm struggling to get the calculations right.

Can anyone help, please?

10ml trial
Overall 70/30 VG
Nic 18
Final nic 6
Nic is in 70/30 VG/PG shots
Flavours, I'm thinking 15% Darkarts Blackcurrant and 5% Koolada. Always struggle to actually taste the flavours though.

Your calculations are never gonna be 70/30 because the concentrate is in PG and everything else is already 70/30 plus dark arts are flavour art and don't need 15% at all try knocking it down to 5%
And stop using koolada if you need to go that high buy ws23 as koolada mutes flavour

Did you try with 'e-liquid recipes' website calculator ? It enables you to enter what you have and what you want to get and calculates it for you how to mix it.

Hi.

I bought some premixed 70/30 VG /PG. However, I'm struggling to get the calculations right.

Can anyone help, please?

10ml trial
Overall 70/30 VG
Nic 18
Final nic 6
Nic is in 70/30 VG/PG shots
Flavours, I'm thinking 15% Darkarts Blackcurrant and 5% Koolada. Always struggle to actually taste the flavours though.

If you do this your final mix ratio will be 56vg/44pg..........you can't achieve a final mix of 70/30vg/pg using a pre mix of 70/30 and the stuff you have got.
In future buy vg and pg separately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom