What's new

Strong throat hit.

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hello apes,

I've been mixing for a bit.
Suddenly i'm getting a really harsh throat it.

I've usually mix with single flavours, but I have some darktar one shots here and thought i'd mix them up.

I use 3mg nicotine in all my e-liquids and 70VG 30PG ratio.

When I have mix with my single flavours the throat it is where I want it to be, but now I have mixed these 5 flavours of one shots from darkstar its a really really much harsher throat hit.

On all the e-liquids it does say 3-4 weeks steep, but on the single flavours ive mixed up I always use it as its steepin and its never harsh.

They've been steeping for a week and a half now, the flavours of them are absolutely perfect but i'm getting a harsh throat it. I did mix these one shots the same as I usually do with 3mg and 70/30.

Please can someone tell me why its like this? I've never experienced this before.

Any help is appreciated :)

I had the same with one shots from The Ecig Shop. Almost unvapeable.

If they use the same supplier it would suggest there's an issue with these one shots.

Let them steep for a couple more weeks and try again?
I know it's difficult not to keep dipping in to them!
It may be that the flavours are a little more complex than the single shots and may take a while to blend.
Time and peace.
Oh, and a good shake every now and then! [emoji1]

I had the same with one shots from The Ecig Shop. Almost unvapeable.

If they use the same supplier it would suggest there's an issue with these one shots.
Dont get me wrong the flavours are on point, really really nice and better than mine, haha. I hope they will eventually calm down, hopefully.

Let them steep for a couple more weeks and try again?
I know it's difficult not to keep dipping in to them!
It may be that the flavours are a little more complex than the single shots and may take a while to blend.
Time and peace.
Oh, and a good shake every now and then! [emoji1]

I hope they will calm down after a longer steep, never experienced it before, are key lime flavours, and just 'fresh' type flavours more harsh in general? Not menthol flavours. I shake them every 3 days :)

I made mine about 2 months ago and put them to the back of the cupboard and I've just got them out and tried them.

They're much better, a little bit of a tickle but no coughing like before.

I made mine about 2 months ago and put them to the back of the cupboard and I've just got them out and tried them.

They're much better, a little bit of a tickle but no coughing like before.
I'll have to vape my straeberries & cream for about a month then haha, its like a sting at the back of the throat on the exhale, well i'm glad if I leave mine for much more longer it'll settle down for me :)

Back
Top Bottom